Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!! - Ch. 72.1 - That Gap

Group Leader
There's so many things I'm confused yet
Like, I understand but still need to be straightened up.

1. How can her divine power isn't used up? Doesn't she use her power to wish to be Shirou real little sister?

2. How does her logic makes up of not meeting Illya and never went to paralel world, but she have Sapphire, meet Rin and Luvia from another world, etc?

I know you shouldn't question anime logic, but just in case there someone who can explain it more plainly so that I can understand...

Dex-chan lover

1. How can her divine power isn't used up? Doesn't she use her power to wish to be Shirou real little sister?

2. How does her logic makes up of not meeting Illya and never went to paralel world, but she have Sapphire, meet Rin and Luvia from another world, etc?

I know you shouldn't question anime logic, but just in case there someone who can explain it more plainly so that I can understand...
1. She also used her wish power to isekai. So here by denying the consequence (meeting Illya) she's denying the action (using the wish power).
2. The laws of reality aren't very stable atm, so she's doing some doublethink to have the cake and eat it too. Presumably if she did it too long it'd start retconning away Sapphire but I imagine she can use the wish power to fix that into place.

Double-page supporter

1. Something something the Ainsworth did to make her vessel of Holy Grail. Whatever it is, Miyu then had the power to grant wish to the winner of HGW

Miyuverse Shirou technically won the HGW, using 7 cards to activate the power of wish. She was sent to isekai and meet Illya.

2. But Illya never exist, so who did she met? Then maybe she never go to isekai. Then she has not used the power of wish.

The logic of the world is in chaos, so she took advantage. Also, by verbalizing "I have never met Illya", it strengthen her own narrative.

Dex-chan lover
Sakura and Shirou being in Imaginary Number Space has some interesting implications.

In Case Files, another magus who uses Imaginary Numbers magecraft preserved their own decapitated head, moments before death, in IN Space, because time doesn't exist in IN Space. This means Shirou and Sakura similarly won't succumb to their wounds no matter how much time passes from everyone else's point of view.

In FGO, being in IN Space protects the survivors of the attack on Chaldea's base from the Alien God's subsequent bleaching of the world, because IN Space is part of the Reverse Side. This means that Shirou and Sakura may also be protected from whatever is going to happen to Miyu's world after all this resolves (probably pruning).

It's not very well explained, but the fact that IN Space is untethered from time and some of the shennanigans we've seen regarding IN Space (in particular, everything about the CCC crossover event in FGO, because the Far Side of the Moon exists in IN Space and BB has Imaginary Number-based abilities) heavily implies that all Parallel Worlds in the Nasuverse are connected to the same Imaginary Number Space. Actually traveling between Parallel Worlds through Imaginary Number Space would probably be nearly impossible for humans, if not for one detail about how the Paper Moon that controls Chaldea's IN Space craft works in FGO. When "resurfacing" from IN Space, it orients itself using "bonds" between the people in the ship and people in Real Number Space.

Finally, assuming everyone else makes it back to Ilya's world safely after all this is resolved, we know of another Imaginary Numbers magus in that world: her world's Sakura.

TL;DR: Hiroyama has given us a way to bring Miyuverse Shirou and Sakura back to Ilyaverse if he wants, assuming they have a way to make sure they don't immediately die when they're back in a place where time exists. Good thing Ilya and Miyu are Holy Grails, huh?

Dex-chan lover
Sakura and Shirou being in Imaginary Number Space has some interesting implications.

In Case Files, another magus who uses Imaginary Numbers magecraft preserved their own decapitated head, moments before death, in IN Space, because time doesn't exist in IN Space. This means Shirou and Sakura similarly won't succumb to their wounds no matter how much time passes from everyone else's point of view.

In FGO, being in IN Space protects the survivors of the attack on Chaldea's base from the Alien God's subsequent bleaching of the world, because IN Space is part of the Reverse Side. This means that Shirou and Sakura may also be protected from whatever is going to happen to Miyu's world after all this resolves (probably pruning).

It's not very well explained, but the fact that IN Space is untethered from time and some of the shennanigans we've seen regarding IN Space (in particular, everything about the CCC crossover event in FGO, because the Far Side of the Moon exists in IN Space and BB has Imaginary Number-based abilities) heavily implies that all Parallel Worlds in the Nasuverse are connected to the same Imaginary Number Space. Actually traveling between Parallel Worlds through Imaginary Number Space would probably be nearly impossible for humans, if not for one detail about how the Paper Moon that controls Chaldea's IN Space craft works in FGO. When "resurfacing" from IN Space, it orients itself using "bonds" between the people in the ship and people in Real Number Space.

Finally, assuming everyone else makes it back to Ilya's world safely after all this is resolved, we know of another Imaginary Numbers magus in that world: her world's Sakura.

TL;DR: Hiroyama has given us a way to bring Miyuverse Shirou and Sakura back to Ilyaverse if he wants, assuming they have a way to make sure they don't immediately die when they're back in a place where time exists. Good thing Ilya and Miyu are Holy Grails, huh?
So does that mean that Miyuverse!Shirou and Sakura might merge with their other selves, or will they just be transported to Illya's world as they are?

I wonder what everyone would think of there being two versions of them...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread