Fate/strange Fake - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.4 - Canon of the Demigods (Part 2)

KeiosKod
Yup a Demigod is Like Gilgamesh
but a divine spirit is a god who takes form
Like Ishtar/Ereshkigal in Fgo

Stop it your worse then the news I don’t want hear that 2021 could be potentially worse then 2020 that’s no funny

Double-page supporter
Demigod = mortal with divine blood. Many were praised and revered as heroes, and as such many are heroic spirits. This includes people like Gilgamesh and Heracles. Usually easily summonable as Servants in most Holy Grail systems.

Divine spirit = an actual deity; most Holy Grail systems cannot properly summon divine spirits and anchor them to the World. This includes people like Ishtar, Ereshkigal, and more. For a divine spirit to be summoned, they usually need to be stripped of their divinity or summoned as a pseudo-servant (by using or taking the body of a human being).

This begins to look like a parade like FGO with so many servants left and right 😆

Dex-chan lover
Down with your jokes, Scanlator. Now that Tsukihime Remake just got announced I can't afford to die yet before I got my hands on it.

Dex-chan lover
"Was it alright for you to not give your true name"

Gil: (Oh Shit, I forgot)
Also Gil: They are not worthy to hear my name. (Next time I'll remember to do so) If they stand before me once more I will give them the honor of telling my name. (Even if with only that it wouldn't qualify as them being worthy, I mean, how do they not know already after seeing my gorgeous body?)

considering the fact that this sotry take place after event on fate stay night,
what would happen if this gilgamesh receive memory of his counterpart in fate stay night?

Users who are viewing this thread