FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 62

When is the next chapter?
This is satisfying to read, I mean MC is a psycho but a reasonable one and also not that edgy like in revenge isekais

@mahtan I dont remember Han Soo been told that specifically, but it makes sense with such double standard gods

@osqmu Agreed, its satisfying, would had loved to see the expresion on their faces as they rolled, but you know, this is a family friendly manga. On that note, could you recomend me some that delivers the same way as this one?

lmao I'm just imagining how han-soo would be in the regular world. Murder is practically irrelavent to him at this point

Aggregator gang
That fucking beheading slash against some sluts in the background feels nice.

SGR

Double-page supporter
So I guess we missed a few panels of exposition/development in regards to Sieg and what tha fuk he is doing there.
Story is being rushed. I feel the axe of Damocles over this series.

@SGR Not really, the novel glosses over the precise explanation why Sieg ended up with the elves in the same way the manga does.
It's obvious he saved the Elf King's daughter from slavery, brought her home and as a result causes the entire war.

It seemed that Sieg had rescued Sylvia who had been sold to some perverted noble. But so what? They were kicking a fuss over something that really wasn’t much.

Dex-chan lover
Time to end round 3, and start round 4. Huehuehuehuehuehue. That holy sword ii is perfect for someone who honed their skills like Han So, with dozens of skill at S rank or even above. On the other hand, holy sword i's automatic function can prove fatal if the body cannot follow up the movement. You know... like muscle injury or broken joint.
Warning HUGE SPOILER ahead!
This is not the last time the two heroes meet. There will come a time when Han So graduated and goes back to earth, only for the earth to be invaded by "alien" and Han So will literally die because the last enemy he will face on earth activates specific suicide explosion that only work on demon king Pedonar. Yes, Han So is mistaken as the resurrected Pedonar. What happen after Han So died? He reincarnated in Fantasia as a baby, and can keep his consciousness even from when he is just born to manipulate his physical growth using his black box skills. All of these happen and teaching staffs seems to unaware about it, even about the earth itself being invaded.
But hold up, before we talk further, there will be important arc between graduation and coming back to earth. When Han So graduates at round 6, he doesn't go straight back to earth. He will be sent to a dimension something like the event for hero alumnus where he meets the other ex-heroes. There, he reveals more secrets and the the truth about hero system and teaching staffs, and also that the Fantasia world the heroes sent to was just a replica of the real Fantasia. Due to him making chaos at the alumnus event, his graduation is revoked and he goes back to round 7. As we know already, he always try new things each round, but he graduates again and finally being sent to earth.
Ok let's back to after he gets reincarnated. The Fantasia where Han So gets reincarnated is where Sieg redo his hero exam. They later meet again to everyone's surprise, and face off against each other again.

Dex-chan lover
@SGR ehhh, not really??? If I recall from the novel, we never see anything from Sieg's perspective. Everything we know about Sieg is always from Hansoo's perspective. Sieg just shows up during the middle of the elven war with three buddies, trying to save the elf princess... And then gets totally clobbered.

But it has been a long time since I read the novel. I might be wrong.

@dexdoujinmanga
Not like Sieg gets any better in the 9th round either. But from what we have seen about the other graduates creating the easily controlled personality of idealistic hero wannabes that create harems is intentional. It makes for soldiers that can be controlled to fight the aliens easier I guess.

Dex-chan lover
@Senfbrot Not gonna lie, but Sieg is the worst hero I have seen so far compared to the other heroes. He literally neglected his hero duty because he enjoys living in Fantasia more than earth. I wonder why the teaching staffs evaluate him as a great hero material. Hahaha

@dexdoujinmanga
Well the teaching staff don't seem to consider him too great a hero. Mrs. Morals shirked her duties of leading him in the 8th round and the Trainee Teacher voiced great disappointment with him in chapter 107.
I think Mrs. Morals just assumed he would be a good counterbalance to Han Soo. Which makes some sense considering Han Soo obviously lost too much of his sanity in the first round.

Dex-chan lover
He really needs to start next round by falsely telling them he knows all the facts of the world as part of his summon (list off where the demon king is, who everyone in the room is, etc), and that after he proves his strength aganst alex, that hes going alone directly to the demon king. He then speedruns, solves one or two problems along the way to change his neutral reputation to a postive one, then kills the demon king. Since he wouldn't have been there long enough to get a negative character or reputation, plus whatever minor tasks he does on the way for +rep. Of course, that wouldn't be as fun, but still, someone as smart as him should realize it.

Users who are viewing this thread