For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Thanks GreyouTT, I put it on hold twice before trying it again after begining with your version.

Group Leader
@GreyouTT
Yeah, that's much better.
The raw for the first chapter can be found here btw (1st chapter is free), but the resolution is crap:
https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/official/302000223

This is the page where you had doubts about dukes/lords:
500x711.jpg
From what I could read, the text by the prince is actually (pretty sure I got the first Kanji wrong):
賞族院での/乃 二年間で君は変わってしまった…!
こんな陰湿なことをするような人閏ではなかったはずなのに…

I can't read Japanese, I use tools to help me do it, but I really can't make out that first Kanji, so I really don't know where she was for two years, but I think it's an academy? Maybe? 😆

@aFFi That helps quite a bit actually! I'll make the change since I'm gonna start on the rest of the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Good Lord, it's not the typesetting that hurts the most, it's the translation that's terrible

Dex-chan lover
Damn I thought the typesetting was terrible, never thought the translation was worse...

Aggregator gang
OMG, that typesetting almost made me poke my eyes out! Then I noticed that there were other groups too, thank god.

Can this be removed? There are two other versions of this chapter that are both scanned and translated better than this one.

Users who are viewing this thread