For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for picking up this manga and for redoing the chapters (since they were of bad quality).

Dex-chan lover
The threat of getting dragged back into otomepoliticks again. Just go be a phat villainess lady already. 🤣

Double-page supporter
Thank you Sancturil for reminding me why I don't remember reading the 2nd chapter that had already been released. (I didn't) So thanks for the Clean Chapter.

Double-page supporter
pg 9 - retailer is a business, something like alter or adjust would work.

So Prince Dion is incapable of running this shit. Claude is already fixing his mistakes, how embarrassing..
Whoever arranged the marriage didn't bother to consider how the other dukes would react? This is one of those stories where everyone else has to be an idiot for the protagonist to be smart.

Dex-chan lover
On page 9, "retailor" would also work, but "let your dresses out" is a more proper description of when you take someones existing dresses and make them a size larger.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason, I find this guy's (second princes) face super annoying. She needs to slap him. Then again, I found the first prince to be annoying looking too...
Many thanks

@kuzunagi13 is that sarcasm? NASS already picked this up so we can expect more chapters from them. They restarted the series because the scan quality were not good.

Dex-chan lover
once again thank you for making it readable and damn second prince actually a good guy for once

@GreyouTT I know but if you read what kuzunagi13 said it seem like they did not appreciate the NASS ver. I'm not against the other translator or anything

Dex-chan lover
OH YES!!! The shadowy prince and the kniving Lady. That would make a deadly pair.

Wait, but didn't her house have a higher power from the start? Because her father's the Prime Minister? What's with their motive? 🤷‍♀️

I'm partial to good-looking brunettes with interesting character, so I kind of like this guy so far.

Eh, but my fangirling aside, did he consider the potential rumors coming from this too? Like people would gossip about Letizia and Claude and their secret relationship while she was still engaged and how she had planned to annul the engagement just to get with Claude... Or maybe he just doesn't care. 🤔 Maybe that's a better rumor than having the other ducal houses suspect them.

Thanks for the chapter!
So MC got engagement annulled to avoid the other three dukedoms from rebelling due to her family's dukedom garnering more power from marrying the first prince. Why does Claude think her marrying the second prince isn't going to trigger a civil war as well? Even if he has a bad rep he's still a prince of the country and member of the royal family not to mention if his brother dies even from something known to be a complete accident like tripping and falling onto his sword while practicing that would make Claude the heir apparent and the next king meaning MC would be the next queen if they were married or engaged. Looking forward to seeing how she tries to talk him out of it.

Dex-chan lover
If they've already gone as far as prepare provisions, weapons and men, why would they stop just because the engagement was annulled? Why wouldn't they throw the dice and try to get more power through war?

Users who are viewing this thread