For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Wait if she could do some BLOOD BENDING BS then why the fuck couldn't she escape. It was basically instantaneous and all she had to do was knock out anybody who discovers her escape attempt. Hell she's actually super OP. No matter how strong someone is what are they supposed to do if you just suck out the blood in their body unless they have a magic canceller or shield or something.

The Old man just want to stop the war too but he choose the wrong way to deal with it.

if you can just absorb somebody's bodily ... fluids ... like that, wouldn't that be REALLY easy to kill somebody with?

Oh no we're only at ch.10 and this is already turning into a generic story. I had high hopes so it's really disappointing 😕

i simp for suzanne
181.jpg

oh ew the sobby princess routine. no thx.

also theres no way in hell the oh-so patriotic prince claude would actually be ok with running away.

Oh no, we hugged so now I must suddenly fall in love with him! Because we can't have a manga with an actual realistic portrayal of romantic chemistry and progression!

@hermitboi Also yeah, they did kind of gloss over how she (and possibly every other water mage) can kill with a single touch.

Users who are viewing this thread