For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
imagine getting incapacitated by instant dehydration.i reckon that would be even more effective than a taser

Dex-chan lover
Dehydration side effects
High blood pressure
Mental Instability
Muscle Cramps
Rapid Shallow breathing
thats a painful attack yo.

Dex-chan lover
...Well, what did that moron think would happen? Anyway, if she could dehydrate someone with magic, you'd think she'd have done it first. I guess it was certainly an intense situation, so I can't hold it against her.

Dex-chan lover
the flow of this chapter is terrible everything is just happening so quick and it makes zero sense that she's debating whether or not to go to the capital it seems like that was forced in so the prince could says that "let run away spiel" for some romance and even if you did run wouldn't the epidemic spread anyways since no one can cure it so far eventually they'd get it

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, the Outbreak! The theatre is officially disbanded. As well as other conveniences. Running water, access to your own children, sewage, friendly smiles on the street, any respect for the institution of marriage, food, etc etc.

Was hoping it will turn better but at the previous chapter I already commented how ridiculous this manga are.
Now suddenly she can use water magic??? She could have use this to escape instead of waiting for the rescue. And suddenly and epidemic? Chill dude, feels like the author running out of ideas so a suddenly appeared epidemic maybe would save the story. Heh, no. That was the last chapter because I really dropped this

Group Leader
The prince a few pages before: "oh no, my family is there!"

Then right after "lol let's run away and abandon them all"

Its like the author doesn't even keep track of what the characters are feeling. Literally just change their personality/values to force events to happen.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kozutan I agree this chapter is kinda bad but she could use water magic from the 1st chapter, it's just really weak, it's not sudden at all and she even used it in the life eater arc. She managed to dehydrate kidnapper dude just because of the desperate situation, that made her act desperately in a sudden "AAAAAAAAH ANYTHING GOES TO STOP THAT DUDE, OR PRINCE DIES AAAAAA WHAT DO I DO- AH WAIT I'LL JUST DRAIN THE WATER OUTTA HIM" moment(extra despair added by me to make a point but I think that must be how she felt, lol), if she had thought about it before she'd certainly use it earlier

The ridiculous part is how dumb the kidnapper was, in my opinion... How is he one of the three most powerfull dudes in the country with that peabrain?! Geez. Is he a puppet lord controlled by something else? He's so dumb.... :v

Also the epidemic is kinda sudden, but in my case I just accepted it as plot device, not really the best one and we just had it not long ago, but it makes sense even if it comes outta nowhere... I mean, a lot of epidemics start from seemingly nowhere in real life and where and how it started is only discovered a long time later, so... yeah o3o

SDK

There's something about this manga which makes me forget everything about it no matter how many times I reread it.

Ok why did it suddenly turn generic fantasy with ninja maids, these past few chapters have really derailed it seems.

Dex-chan lover
@SDK Lol, I know right!? Even if it's only been a week since I last read a chapter...I am only able to remember the beginning of this story and nothing else.

Users who are viewing this thread