For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I know that you kidnapped me but let me help you..... girl what the hell

Aggregator gang
so how can she never meet the trio ducal head?
she doesn't recognize him, so she never met him? or he never attends any party?

Dex-chan lover
First chapter boasts about being knowledgeable about medicine and yet has a CPR procedure as Central piece for the plot.

Leticia is supposed to be smart but still doesn't realize that her title of goddess make her more problematic than being a prince fiance.

There were supposed to be dozen of employees at the mansion and yet the Leticia got kidnapped without anyone dying.

Now the maid is a ninja.

Dropped

Like @Faryshta said this novel is full of holes. Sure the maid turns into ninja, but can’t notice intruders in a house of noble with lot of employees? Ok? Knights, trained employees, ninja maids but easily kidnaps a noble woman in her house.
I’m dropping this too, there are better novels like Duchess of 50 tea .. etc

Dex-chan lover
Disappointing story. Is there a noble who would realistically kidnap the daughter of the prime minister and tell her to either marry him or die? So what happens after they get married? She just pretends like she never got kidnapped and never tell anyone? Or is she supposed to live in the basement for the rest of her life?

✌bye guys it was nice knowing ya. I'm heading off to a slightly better manga than this lol

Dex-chan lover
Idk why but I love the maid's character design. Something about her bangs

Dex-chan lover
Ugg I had hopes for this. So far it felt like a solid 7, with the chance to rise up to an 8 or 9 if the conflicts laid out so far were smartly handled, but this? I'm sorry but you can't have a villain this stupid as a duke. Seriously. And then to have the rescue be so easy? The duke was preparing for war. He should have had a whole company, if not a battalion, stationed nearby. There should have been no way any small force could have threatened him. Also, the offer of marriage should have been a "decide in >24hr or we declare war" sort of gambit. Sigh this is so stupid. I expected more from a Josei manga. If the mangaka wanted a mustache twirling villain it should have been a minor character. Well I don't have much hope of this series ever rising above a 5-6 now.

I take back what I said about the trio in the last chapter.
Like what the others said this chapter is not it. It's the worst chapter so far and I hope things will get better because this still has potential.

I love Japan's obsession with assassin maids. I have no fucking clue where they got that obsession though. No matter how hard, or where I look, I can't find even a single depiction, documentation, or any other form of evidence for combat-trained maids to have ever existed.

Users who are viewing this thread