For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

I hate her so much, it seems murder is the only option

Thanks for the chapter!

damn, she's such a bitch.
@aluna I totally 100% agree, now the question remains are we gonna use cyanide or something else?

Fed-Kun's army
I think she wants the party to owe her so that she can coerce kristoff to be in a relationship with her.

Maybe she was a lady mafia boss in her past life? Or maybe her current family is just sketchy

Contributor
And Already the new girl is a bitch, i miss the previous Reincarnated Otome

Still was a nice pararell how some girls can be so evil too.

Group Leader
I got the feelinv Either she is also reincarnator or she want they owe her so she can do something nasty with the man. 😌

Dex-chan lover
Aww. And here I was hoping they could be friends. Welp...

I guess the fact that she wouldn't stop talking about a villa was the first red flag. Did she swipe all the money and throw it out somewhere?

Fed-Kun's army
Ooh! The heroine is evil! Actually, she’s a villainess!
“Heroine” is the new “villainess”

Imagine getting saved by someone and instantly robbing them lmao

Bruh the "heroine" called her letizia, also obviously she wants to buy the place so the 2nd prince can stay with her🙄

So, considering how these things go in a lot of these type of stories this shouldn't have been a surprise and I was honestly waiting for it the moment she started talking about wanting to have her villa there, but..... WHAT A BITCH.
I'm seriously considering dropping this if we're going for 'The heroine is evil or at least a super bitch' route with her, because I am tired of this troupe. I mean, shouldn't the purpose of reincarnating as the villainess to get ride of this type of character instead of just switching the places of the heroine and villainess? It kind of defeats the purpose of having someone reincarnate as the villainess. (in my opinion anyway)

Dex-chan lover
@AlmondMagnum that's what i thought. but it's probably like government evicting you out of your house because they wanna build a road through there or something?

Users who are viewing this thread