For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
You know that is why I detest the MC of any story that has "living a easy life" as premise.
She could simply had send that bitch always as soon as she was fine but no, let's invite the mongrel to stay with us even though I know she is problem.

Fucking retard, all of them.

welp here we go again- it's becoming a thing to use sequel vns for new drama, huh. steph's heterochromia design is pretty though
thankies for the update~

Dex-chan lover
y'know, mc can kiII her just by stopping her bIood from entering her neck

Dex-chan lover
well.fuck, add another otome MC to the list of actual villainness

Dex-chan lover
It's probably something dumb like she was the original owner of the mansion in the sequel game and wants to get it back to follow the sequence of the game.

Dex-chan lover
@Mogima The government can't just evict you from property that you own. They have to purchase it themselves, or if they appropriate it then they have to compensate you for it (at least, that is the case for governments that aren't just blanket dictatorships). In this case, though, it seems like the bitch went to the real estate agency that sold the house to MC and told them she wanted it and the real estate agency decided to sell it to her, even though at this point they shouldn't have the rights to sell it because it has already been sold. If they're not renting then this course of events is retarded and blatantly illegal in essentially every country that currently exists, and essentially all countries that have historically existed as far as I am aware.

Either this was a mistranslation or the author fucked up and hopes we don't notice or is setting up the real estate company to be a villainous organization.

Users who are viewing this thread