For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
She introduced herself as Letty but that girl called her Lady Letizia how did she not catch that, Id always be afraid of being recognized so hearing her real name should have been a flag. Things don't magically just disappear, I'd have kicked her out then at least that guy notice something strange happening after she arrived.
Why didn't she change her appearance any either?

Wtf this chapter was ridiculously stupid. All the stupidity of the characters aside, how can the real estate agent sell a house that's no longer his? Can I do that, too? Just go up to some house in my neighborhood, put up an eviction notice, and sell a house that doesn't belong to me? Because that would be awesome. I get rid of neighbors I don't like and get rich at the same time! Smh.

@Ryrie Good idea, her owning that mansion in the game sounds likely.

@AnonymousWeeaboo If the author were to set up the real estate company as a villain, wouldn't any of the characters have commented on the illegality of their actions? I know you're grasping at straws here to give the author the benefit of the doubt but I'm not as optimistic lmao.

@Isekailoverrr Arresting the daughter of one of the ruling families of the country would cause a diplomatic incident and reveal the prince's and Letizia's whereabouts. Though I'd definitely prefer this to whatever is about to come.

@JWChibi I didn't even notice the name thing, good catch! Hopefully she'll stop being so stupid or the prince will have to step in again to become the savior.

Thanks for the double update!

Dex-chan lover
At least this new heroine isn't called Karen!
Inbefore this heroine gives back the money and would shrug it off by saying she was testing them for whatever reason. 🙄

This whole chapter is just plain stupid. If letizia doesn’t want to get caught up in otome dramas why the f she let that bitch stay in her mansion?? she’s rich enough to rent a fuckin inn, ffs.

And how does she not realize that the bitch calls her ‘lady letizia’ when she’s supposed to be a commoner named letty???

How the heck does she not realize things started go wrong in the mansion since the bitch came?? STUPID JUST PLAIN STUPID!!

Oh gosh, the writing just took a nosedive this chapter. Not that it is that good to begin with. I guess it's time to put this in the corner. Adios.

@peweepurr Cyanide would be kinda suspicious, we should leave her in a room of sick people and let that run it’s course

That new heroine didn't really try to be not obvious I think, she just pretending nice to buy time while putting her plans in motion in that few days, and then things start escalating fast that (based on raws pictures/context without understanding the conversations) she'd
just straight up reveal her intentions to get Claude, abuse her authority and power/influence she has in that country, spread malicious rumors and even blackmail them etc, got royalties (the prince) involved, make up fake allegations and pushing it to criminalize and punish mc&co. She's probably an isekai'd person too, given that she knew about the identities of the characters including mc and what's happening in their country and trying to use that info for blackmailing.
I think the eviction is related to
the abuse of her power/authority as the daughter of one of the 7 merchants
that will be elaborated later... So yeah, she's THAT kind of bish, the "I'll do whatever I want in this world that is meant to fulfil my fantasies as the heroine and so whatever I do is justified" self-centered self-indulgent basically manipulative psychotic bish.

Fed-Kun's army
Definitely not suspicious at all.. =D
First she called mc by her real name instead of the name she had presented herself with. (Most likely a reincarnator, but even if she's not that's a huge sign to be wary of.)
Within less than a day from her speaking about wanting the place, all money from all stashes got stolen without any others visiting so it must be one of those present, and she's the only outsider and thus the only one that didn't get robbed. Her wanting to actively help search only makes her more suspicious, partially for being the only one not belonging to the household.
She looked rather happy about the situation while still among them, while they're discussing how they'll struggle to manage, as if she's glad to confirm they didn't have more money besides what was stolen. (She even got to search through their stuff in broad daylight, probably another part of why she seemed so content "despite" their dire situation.)
Then within two days total from her speaking about wanting the place, the demands because someone placed a huge bid on it, enough time that sending a messenger back and forth would be possible.
Don't forget she didn't even hide that she's from one of the few families with power and wealth enough to even do something like that.
Definitely not suspicious at all, am I right? =p
(And so far I've only brought up points that should be pretty obvious even for those that haven't developed a sensitivity for identifying poisonous people already.)

Still wouldn't surprise me if she besides carrying a grudge for mc running a clinic where she wants to have her villa, (quite likely just to fit the storyline too)
also carries a grudge because she was supposed to be taken care of by someone else. (Which didn't happen since there now was a clinic that they carried her to instead.)

Well, least bitchy move next would be something like the actual bidder being one of her capture targets and them getting closer in the game through the interaction of him as someone attempting to buy and her as the owner.. And her trying to improvise to get similar results by jumping in as a sort of representative here. (Unlikely but it's the least bitchy conclusion that actually aint unrealistic.)

Double-page supporter
I knew that girl was suspicious since she kept repeating villa villa like a dumb broken record. But what the hell. Letty should have really known better since she showed some serious brains in the first arc. Hope they deal with this swiftly and don't drag it out. I don't wanna read anymore about some rando of a bitch who steals from the person who saved her and even nursed her back. Unless she was plotting it from the beginning ugh

Supporter
Lmao she actually called Letizia by her actual name the first time, why did no one notice?

Dex-chan lover
Are they stupid? it's entirely too obvious what happened, if you invite someone new into your home and stuff starts to go missing immediately after, it's a safe bet that the new person is the culprit.

Dex-chan lover
We finally had an otome vilainess story where the heroine was also isekaied but not irredeemably garbage/evil and now this.

Users who are viewing this thread