For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Actually, this has presented us with a rare opportunity; Heroine vs Heroine!

Let's have the Heroine from the first game help our dear MC, and fight off against this bish Heroine.

that Stephanie lady surely have some kinds of external help, like a summon familiar or shadow underling. it doesn't make sense why a young lady from influential family roaming around alone?

If anything Letty can maybe borrow money from her family or claude actually finds evidence against the sneaky b****. I cant wait to see how the story progresses.

Dex-chan lover
@NoSoup I think it's far more likely that the author literally doesn't understand the concept of private ownership of property. If he does and his intention is to set up the real estate company and/or the local government, then what we have to believe is that every single character is incompetent enough to agree to send MC into hiding in a city in a foreign domain where the local powers are openly criminal enough to try to steal property from people who have already purchased it because somebody else wants to pay more for it. If they're doing that now, then odds are they've done it before, and if they've done it before and the aristocracy or monarchy has done nothing about it, that means it's obviously the wrong place to send a former esteemed noble who is now being called a "saintess" after saving the lives of countless people with her medical innovations, including those very close to the monarchy. Just having her hide out in a villa somewhere in the countryside would be a far better and more obvious idea than that, so we're essentially left to believe that the characters are all just fucking stupid. I highly doubt that was the author's intent, because that would be retarded.

Dex-chan lover
Is the tl translating landlord as real estate agent somehow? Or did the agent somehow fool royalty with a phoney contract for property they dont own, andn ow quickly need them to leave as the owner is about to return?
Feels like all they need to do, is send a message back home and they will be given whatever money is needed. Though I guess pride gets in the way there. At least they would do that sooner than rely on the patient temporarily living with them.

I have no idea what the heroine is thinking, there is no way her actions aren't shooting herself in the foot if she were truly a "maiden in love". And if she just wanted them evicted to get the house, then there are better ways to do it than to open yourself to legal issues by becoming a criminal thief.

Dex-chan lover
I also went to check the raws.
I wholly recommend the TL group to take their time and release the batch of chapters up to c20 it will surely irk the readers with MH's utterly naive heroine, at least c20 gives hopes she gets shut together.

So confused why shes having money problems in this and previous chapter. She faked her death for the good of the country but they cant sponsor her new life. Not to mention her family should also help her.

Also, also... why cant we get a nice heroine for once

Dex-chan lover
@WholesomeTriangles It's not they don't want to sponsor her, they might not want to blow up their disguise by acting more than their disguised role capabilities. Nobody was supposed to know who she is, so she can't just throw her wealth and backing around when she's pretending to be peasants...

They trying to do a setup but everything is too illogical. They have no money and no connections despite being top brass of kingdom? They are pretending to be poor, they are not really poor to put all of their money in a single bag. And they have no money to have wine every day? They purchased a mansion and now some guy trying to make them pay more for it? And fucking prince-spymaster is thinking about attacking a dragon to pay for it instead of telling "real estate agent" to go fuck himself? And as I understand they asked main suspects of thief to help them search for missing money?
It doesn't add up.

What does the real estate agent have to do with anything when they've already bought the land?

Double-page supporter
I'm very confused and I don't know if it's because something has been lost in translation, has been badly translated, has been badly written or has been badly researched.
If they bought the mansion, the real estate has no longer anything to do with the house.
If they're renting it, they still can't get evicted without any fault on their part. The landlord has instead to notify them of his intention to not renew the bail with them for the next year.
Admittedly, anything goes in a work of fiction but there's a big issue if people can evict rich people left and right without justification without anyone having said anything up until now.

@AnonymousWeeaboo You hit the nail on the head. The author really fucked up here. Another thing that bothered me was the prince's claim that this country is safe because they have a non-aggression pact, conveniently ignoring the fact that political pacts can, and regularly are, broken and sending someone off to a country where you have limited power to protect them is recklessly stupid. As you said, simply having her live somewhere in the countryside would have been much safer and more convenient.

@Flyingpantsu Yup, that's what everyone is confused about atm. No matter how you look at it, the author didn't think things through.

They can’t be evicted right if they bought it. I’ll give them them the benefit of the doubt that maybe the only put in it a month ago. There us a chance that the landlord cancelled the contract during cool down, if this country works on similar but prolonged versions of real estate processes. Or that heroine thinks that they are pushovers because they aren’t high ranks.

If I were the prince or the knight, I’d probably hunt for the head of the real estate agent (or whoever he is). The title they bought is as shady as the heroine of the sequel lol.

Well, whatever. The author seems doing it to drive the plot.

Supporter
The place it probably just rented or leased monthly, they were never gonna stay at this other country forever anyway right?
and so if you get a proposal offering 3 times the rent, you would obviously try to evict the current tenants.
Not that this is not just a reason to move the plot along though :D

Users who are viewing this thread