For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

What the, random shit is happening. Can a crown prince just execute people like that? Honestly it seems the plot development is shallow

@icekatze since I'm kind of a wicked person, I've been thinking about that from the beginning... Just for the sake of spitting on Stephanie's face 😅

Dex-chan lover
For certain reasons, characters in this story seem to progressively losing their braincells.

Dex-chan lover
So.. Claude is a weak-minded fool who got swayed by a shitty line, and MC is a slow-witted girl who gets confused by everything.

Dex-chan lover
I...you had that letter already? You should've opened it the moment you got it.

I can sorta get that she doesn't have the same level of political protection here if she's living in secret, but to think that even the royalty don't know any of it and are just gonna do this.

Even if our MC is officially dead, and therefore doesn't have any official backing (at least now that that Claude went full retard and just randomly trusted the words of a person he knows is a liar and malicious bitch), isn't a court magician supposed to be some kind of big shot ?

Even if he isn't high nobility or royalty, someone in the direct service of the crow based on his magic powers should have considerable power up his sleeves.

Like, be it through political or magical power, he should at have the ability to actively try to be helpful in the situation, even if he just takes them and flees to their own kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
This series become weird, I dont understand what happen anymore lol

Banned
Thank you so much for all your work to bring us chapters. Also, wouldn’t this be a good time for the court magician to act up and magic their asses? I sure hope that prince gets killed. Be great if the other nation she is from invades in anger

Full retard it is. Not much else to say about it. Wonder if the healing magic can recover braindead people.

Users who are viewing this thread