Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 93

Dex-chan lover
"You mean the court mages are...bad?"

Ya'll really thought this wasn't a terrible idea lol. The black magic especially seems to rely on pain and suffering as fuel and Raoul prolly only doesn't use sacrifices due to his innate talent/vengeance/resource looping his targets.

Dex-chan lover
Dumbasses actually chose to be sacrifices in a dark magic soul ritual.

Like what can i even say? This goes beyond making your bed and sleeping on it, it's like rigging a fucking C4 charge under it cause you want to make sure you wake up in the morning

Group Leader
Dumbasses actually chose to be sacrifices in a dark magic soul ritual.

Like what can i even say? This goes beyond making your bed and sleeping on it, it's like rigging a fucking C4 charge under it cause you want to make sure you wake up in the morning
In their defense, the world outside sucks and a painful death is almost guaranteed

We spent a chapter and a half talking about that girl's backstory for her to die to some nameless mob character instead of Raoul?
not like she did anything to him so he can’t vengeance on her

MC is basically a death god now, and these guys think they can do something at this point?
do they know that?

Dex-chan lover
In their defense, the world outside sucks and a painful death is almost guaranteed

not like she did anything to him so he can’t vengeance on her

do they know that?
Actualy i dont think ppl know that Raul is a death god tbh you aint wrong
Which is why this as a reader makes this kinda hilllarious since we all know that Raoul took down gods

Users who are viewing this thread