Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.4

How many flashbacks are we gonna get before we get back to the good part that really matters?

Dex-chan lover
we already know that they rape his adventurer friend and kill his village stop doing uncessary flash back, she derve rape and life sentance torture we dont need more, at this point its just boring

and i hate flashback full manga. i would prefer see that then his revenge not the revenge then flash back or worst flashbackrevengeflashbackrevengeflashbackrevenge

@kuusoq
reader: When chapters are being divided into 3 to 4 parts and with each part being released once a month, I think it's not unreasonable to be a LITTLE pissed.

Aggregator gang
Hahahhaha, 3.4 does not exist. Its a 1 page chapter because the author was laaaazzzyyy.

Dex-chan lover
Special look into 3.4
001.png

Couldn't we just have a big character introduction at the start, pre-rage, and then if flashbacks are necessary, have short 1-2 panel scenes of them murdered? Rather than a whole update being dedicated to it?

It's like, we get it, the hero's whole-family-chan fell victim to black-liquid-kun. We're already pumped for the revenge, get it properly started already.

Group Leader
this is chapter 3.4. the one page is not a chapter but an illustrator イラスト更新 😃

Supporter
Maybe author is scared of including rape unless we hate her very guts ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
... I don't feel bad for this 'trash' that is being beaten up. Any just man would stop her in 'its' tracks.

Users who are viewing this thread