Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 12 Ch. 82

But she coming down like a bitch...literally.
And she'll be cumming like a bitch pretty soon :ROFLMAO:

Anyways after that manga decides to switch to what was happening above hell. Wonder how long will it take until we see Raul again.

Dex-chan lover
So uh...where do we even go from here (beyond what's obviously going to occur in the next chapter)?
Is it going to turn into God of War or will we finally be out of revenge since she's the one who caused everything?

Dex-chan lover
Cause she is insane.
She is not the goddess of love, she is the goddess of stalking, raping, and obsessing over other people.
She really is in love with Raoul in her sick and twisted way. But this is the love of a yandere going full psycho. She is basically like a demonette from Slaanesh, or a cenobite. Her concepts of "pleasure" and "love" are completely fucked up.
If thats the case, then she shouldnt be having this breakdown where she is desperately trying to come up with reasons to justify her actions and past. Everything Raoul says shouldn't be having an effect on her and should instead be meaningless because she "loves" him. Yet her breaking down contradicts her supposed craziness. Thus, this confusion.

Dex-chan lover
When's the hero gonna clone and get revenge on himself

Dex-chan lover
xJ3aYmO.png

Dex-chan lover
God damn you guys went hard on those releases. I wonder if the mc will ever forgive the others though
Did you ignore that part where he said that "The Princess and Cristine were tempted by the Goddess but they could have chosen not to do him violence in the worst way."

Dex-chan lover
I see a lot of people comparing this to "Redo of Healer". Fair enough.

But what everyone is missing is that this world is abused and tormented by the gods of this world. We can see that there were other heroes of the past like Raoul.
They were all tempted by the Goddess of Lust until she got bored of them

Raoul just used the Goddess's lust for him to control her.

But what he is really aiming for is to cut the rot of the world from the stem: destroying the whole pantheon because they were all witness to the abuse of their fellow gods on this world and They. DID. NOTHING. to punish them or hold them accountable.

The world is there gameboard, their race horses on which they put bets and enjoy watching even when humans are abused.

I swear to God if this goes redo of healer I will drop this like it's hot so fast. I can't believe I defended this shit compared to redo which is even worse. I'm praying because as an actual of sa survivor I believe no one, even rapists, deserves to be raped. Especially if it's as "rEveNgE". If that happens, I'll know for a fact that the author has never experienced something as horrible as rape or even talked to a survivor. It's a horrible, degrading, and ultimately unredeemable behavior. The only portrayal of actual rape I've seen that actually does it right is berserk, where the treat it like the horrible act it is done out of want for power and domination. It's never really about lust. A real survivor wouldn't want to rape their rapist, they would rather have them burning in boiling liquid shit never to touch anyone else ever again. It's never okay to rape, it's just that if it happens to a rapist out of sheer coincidence then it's hard to feel bad for. Never should you purposely inflict it on ANYONE. Period. If you try to argue otherwise I can't be involved with you ever.

Fed-Kun's army
The world is there gameboard, their race horses on which they put bets and enjoy watching even when humans are abused.
instead of betting on which horse is the first to cross the finish line, they're betting on which jockey is the first to fall off

Dex-chan lover
I ONLY HAVE ONE COMPLAINT, WHY THE FUCK THEY DIDNT CENSOR THE ORC NIPPLE? WHILE RAOUL BACK THEN WAS CENSORED? BRING US JUSTICE, SHOW THE GODDESS NIPS!

Dex-chan lover
Did you ignore that part where he said that "The Princess and Cristine were tempted by the Goddess but they could have chosen not to do him violence in the worst way."
Thats true but how hard is he going to defile them after this😂

Users who are viewing this thread