Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

Warhammer_God_Emperor.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I doubt the saintess could do anything, since he is the beloved of the godess her holy powers wouldnt work against him logically speaking.

@OmniBear What? Why wouldn't he kill the one that is actually responsible for killing all people he loved? The princess was somewhat obsessed before, but only AFTER the saintess told her she started looking into his connections...

Is the king even more corrupt than his daughter? Or is he actually good?

It doesn’t make sense that he let his daughter get this far into corruption/murder without giving her any notice that would stop her from wtvr shit she’s doing at her early stages. I can’t think of him as being good at this point-specially due to the way he laid out his feelings this chapter...

How much do u guys wanna bet mr king is already dead and the mc just used dark magic to manipulate the corpse

Dex-chan lover
so how do you think the saintess will die? Will it be at the moment she thinks she's being a good girl or will raul torment her? Both would fit.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering if this manga was just gonna end when he got his revenge, but I guess here's the hook for the second arc. Will be weird to see where it goes from here though.

@Centurionzo Could you give us the spoiler for his other male magician's sin and his fate? Seems like he's just an asshole and not really evil like people here.

Users who are viewing this thread