Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
Hope Raoul will also includes a benefits package for his workers because condemning/tormenting sinners is a tough job that even most workaholics would get tired of hearing various bloodcurdling screams everyday with some pleading for mercy. Guess the goddess of love is dead for good now. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Me: Mom, I wanna watch Katagiri Yuuichi .

Mom: We have Katagiri Yuuichi at home.
Katagiri Yuuichi at home-

cGwUfgS.jpg[IMG]

Dex-chan lover
So strange that they can have absolutely brutal executions, hearts getting ripped out and eaten, and more gruesome gore, but have to make sure those nipples are censored. Nevermind the cannibalism, whiteout those nipples.

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting to see everything falling into madness. Now that the focus of revenge has shifted onto the gods, I'm very curious to see how Raoul will leverage his newfound power.

Dex-chan lover
Taking in opinions from all fallen angels is pretty smart if you think about it. They will come up with a big variety of torture methods so the sinners won't ever get a chance to get accustomed to a single one.

Dex-chan lover
So this all either ends with

A: Raoul taking over the seat of the gods.

Or

B: Raoul killing all the gods, returning to live life on his own without them around.

Take your bets, ladies and gentlemen.
Surely B, doubt he would want anything to the with heaven after all the shit he went through. Tho I think he would end up being worshipped as the only god in the process.

Dex-chan lover
So strange that they can have absolutely brutal executions, hearts getting ripped out and eaten, and more gruesome gore, but have to make sure those nipples are censored. Nevermind the cannibalism, whiteout those nipples.
Well, they have to save something special, so that people would buy the Manga Volumes.

Here is a bonus for your comment (from Chapter 78, Vol.11 version).

Users who are viewing this thread