Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

why the hero got resurrected from the deep of hell? aren't hero supposed to be sent to the heaven?

Fed-Kun's army
myzNzok.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Shes not terrible, gods have their spheres of influence and like the greeks or norse deities can be manipulated. Still coulda been explained better

Dex-chan lover
Bleh... feels like some kind of s---ty edgelord fanfiction. I guess in manga like Healer(Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi) we can at least see himself build up a little from being a humiliated slave to how he behaves currently with a more sadistic mindset toward his enemies, but here, its just like instant; he goes from being shown as a 'noble' hero, then the very next page, turns evil and hate-filled. Then his expressions toward the goddess are more of a deranged, evil man than a person who wants revenge. It's very off-putting.

Dex-chan lover
lmao yall whiny ass fkers. I wonder how you guys would react if you were in his position. What are you all just gonna watch this world go to ruin because of some bitvhass princess? or you're gonna get reborn but live normally like an old man getting isekaid ignoring the suffering of a country? sure you could do that but that's boring. No one wants to read your shitty slice of life farming isekai shit and random girls becoming a part of your harem instead of eradicating the root of all evil (call the MC evil but he wasn't even that evil before getting isekaid, ffs his wife and kids get killed and now he's tortured and killed, and yall just gonna forget that?! weakass people can't even stand up for themselves)

This is my first time reading a manga like this and i like it i guess jdkdhjsd i hope it all goes well in the future

Fed-Kun's army
This is the most obvious teenager power fantasy i've seen, its trash, and im loving it

Double-page supporter
Okay I'm riding this crazetrain for what it's offering me. As long as he make the princess into a human satay or chop her head off & hang the head on top of the castle, I'll support his carnage all the way.

When I started reading this I was like "wow, he treats the goddess so badly. What a dick!"

Needless to say by the end I was like "never mind, she's totally into it." That goddess is a FREAK 😳😏

Users who are viewing this thread