Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
I am surprised the goddess isn't upset that the humans killed the person she sent to help them and save them.

Dex-chan lover
Tap it, then go back to kill them all. This guy needs a lesson in revenge from the cure hero.

Aggregator gang
He got that goddess wrapped around his fingers....very nice. Now killing the bitch princess is not enough. Cleanse that world with the blood of the traitors and their followers and let the princess watch the world she sort to rule being wiped out.

Well her being a pervert makes the fact that he is selfishly manipulating her okay. 👍 Ugh. I'm supposed to take this semi-seriously aren't I? Whatever mainstream one dimensional protagonist. I don't care anymore. You're cool for not having morals and all that. I mean I was expecting something resembling an actual personality from you but to heck with that notion. You just stick to being a sadist child. I'm gonna stick around to get more of this psychopathic princess. I hope she doesn't die soon.

Aggregator gang
Oh my, quite the amount of people whining about this MC. If you guys weren't such smooth brains with a fourth of a brain cell, you would've read the blurb right above the chapters list. Go back to your shitty romance manga with either a male MC who acts as he has never seen a girl in his life or an annoying female MC who has a negative IQ and is the definition of the "I'm an airhead and it's cute" trope.

Fed-Kun's army
oh shes dumb like aqua..... but I dunno whats with the recent trend in edgy heros we had shield hero, then healer, then this guy now. They all sort of follow the same logic.

Aggregator gang
What the fuck is this edgy fanfiction-level bullshit that I’m reading right now, get the fuck outta here

Supporter
If the humans in this world really are as evil as the princess, and as ignorant as her adoring crowd, doesn't it make sense that the goddess is also fucked up in some way? I notice that nearly every judgement made is based upon looks; it's very superficial and selfish. Isn't the goddess here selfishly indulging her masochistic ways by fueling the MC's revenge plot? She constantly tells him the consequences of actions, all the while getting off on his ambitious and sadistic reactions. I'm not going to say that she's playing some kind of 4-d chess, but she appears to be using him as much as he's using her. What's strange as well is though she claims to be the "goddess of love", she seems to have quite a bit of power over life and death.

Users who are viewing this thread