Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
who needs panties when you're gonna be constantly wet from this much revengening

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I wonder.

Where the hell did the description batshit crazy come from, and why just that?

@Talismaster

same opinion here. For some reason revenge Isekai MCs always have their revenge targets follow them around as sex slaves. And on all of them I have no idea where the story will go. Especially this one as he is basically on a full blown destruction trip and not just the few People who betrayed him.

Calling it now, some greater evil will come out or he will have character development into loving humans again - which both in all honesty still sound shit

Dex-chan lover
@Barnacles

the pussys like you who read edgy thing but cry because its edgy make me puke. if you dont like just dont read and go looking for boring school like slice of life

Eddit: let me ask you something, if it was you who save the world, got betrayed got all of your familly killed/raped (in some manga) will you get revenge or you will let them do ?

Aggregator gang
Oh, my... another artist, who can't draw feet. Her left foot in the last panel is something else.

Dex-chan lover
@MiiaBestWaifu
I don’t think they’re mad because it’s edgy. They’re mad because it’s edgy for no good reason other than it just is. Yeah, the title outright says what’s going to happen, but it feels like this is just going to end up like a bad snuff film. I hate myself for saying this, but even Dungeon Seeker was more subtle than this. And yes, I’m talking about both the light novel and the manga.

As for your edit. No reasonable person would ever wipe out an entire race or species in pursuit of revenge or justice for the sins and on the orders of one single individual. That’s some holocaust school shooter logic. I’d be happy settling for all people responsible and making a list. This maniac wants all humans dead just because.

Like, how much of the MC’s character isn’t currently muh edge? We know nothing other than he reincarnated, was betrayed, and now calls for mass extermination of life at all costs. Not much personality other than a medium for the author to do as he pleases imo.

@Talismaster We still dont know if the citizens were controled or not, so might as well be the entire city, since they are also at fault for acepting whatever ilusion they were thrown at, after all, No reasonable person would ever "punish" someone without getting the complete evidence or even hearing both sides, and why make a list with the ones involved ? might as well get rid of all the corupt noble,citizens and even royalty living in that world

Edit: Btw he never stated that he wanted every one dead, he clearly stated that he was going to purge it, wich is more specific

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster

for the revenge part i talk for me its logic to get revenge vs the princess and the people who kill him and his people not the entire world ^^

Users who are viewing this thread