Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.4

XL

Dex-chan lover
Guess this is one of those manga you leave it alone for 6 month just so it gets enough pages to make 1 full chapter of any other normal manga. Might as well give it 12 month, oh well see ya 10 years later. XD

Fed-Kun's army
IDK, this is starting to get a game of thrones vibe all of a sudden. Hope it doesn't end the same way

I dont get this type, here is my confusion: is 1 chapter divided to 4?? Or the number before the dot indicates the arc? Because if its not 1 chapter, this is so stupid, not explaining a thing in 10 short pages, just giving a 1 min of event every time. If it is, then its dumb af aswell because all chapters are sometimes seperate from one dont, not creating a harmony if you read them in one go. The author should just stop it, axe it or whatever after the rape scene. It's just making itself miserable.

I'm sorry for the harsh comment but this slow pace and low output in the given breaks makes no sense at all

Dex-chan lover
This bitch, cant never let me down to expect her doing more absurd thing

Fed-Kun's army
…though I remember the translator is indeed lacking manpower so it's actually understandable lol~

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the story itself, the premise, the crazy faces, arent all that bad, but all its potential is being undercut by weird relase schedule, translators whatnot and salty discussion every 10 pages, would work much better if it was like 40 pages every 3 months or something.

Double-page supporter
The Release schedule is not from the TL side. The Raws are released in Parts. And the TL is up to date.

Dex-chan lover
What, even now there are still people thinking mini chapters are because of the translators? 😆

In case the ither comment got buried. The raws are being released like this, not the translator doing.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, if I saw someone I loved killed by someone I thought I trusted, I would devote my entire being into killing them slowly and painfully.

Users who are viewing this thread