Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Fed-Kun's army
forget every other commenter, I love this edge lord of a MC

"Bless be to the highness, our princess"

Dex-chan lover
Oh good lord, this is golden. He did something that women fear the most; Crushed her ovaries. Plus, he's right, death is too quick of a punishment, have her suffer all the afflictions she has done to everyone.

This is nice and all, but what next? Demon king is rip and I don't think he will go back and torture the princess and her gang every chapter.

@intec It looks like he has other people to visit. If you go back through previous chapters there were people who helped destroy MC's village that were nowhere to be seen in this part of the revenge.

Aggregator gang
This guy knows how to edge. All those other edgelords in revenge stories like this just come off as childish people screaming into the abyss while wanting everyone to love them.

Dex-chan lover
I think that once the word spreads about what the princess did she will either be imprisoned,exiled or if she is lucky executed while edge hero is out and about tying up loose ends

goodness i
fapped
to that despaired face of hers ...

shyt , this is good , i want more !

or rather bring revenge to new character ! female if possible !

Dex-chan lover
And now, everyone will live in fear, for the day he comes back for them. Will it be today? Will it be tomorrow?
Their whole lives will now revolve around the dread.

Users who are viewing this thread