Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

@woodrabbit it's not a comedy lol, sure it's really funny and enjoyable watching the hero do what he is doing to those disgusting horrible people. But it's far from bring a comedy.

He kills the demon lord and become the demon lord himself, but helped by the goddess that brought him here this îs a nice twist în a plot

Aggregator gang
This manga should be called frustration reliever the manga because one dose of this and your daily life gets shiner and happier.
Thank you author. Just give us future chapters faster and you might actually become one of my top 5 authors.

WAIT???? He took away her ability to have children? How could he? I was looking forward to whatever demon baby would come out of that mad woman's uterus. Now...NOTHING will come out of it. I should right a fanfiction all about Victoria. It probably wouldn't be interesting though. I don't think I can quite depict Victoria's madness and beauty. Sigh.

Supporter
I couldn't help but notice as our Hero goes on his tirade at the burning church, the smile of his sister slowly fades. It's quite possible that she wanted to express that she is beyond pain now, but his broken spectacle caused her to disappear in sorrow.

This is what revenge is. Not those easy ones where the MC will end it with easily killing then go on a fluffy journey

The guy is just a living Revenant by now. His theme is from now on the Instrumental version of Ozzy Osbourne - The Ultimate Sin. Preferably BabySaster's rendition.

Users who are viewing this thread