Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@Kaiju It seems like he fed the younger son to his father and then fed the father to the older son (who he probably killed then). He might've taken some from the older kid too in a part we can't see, but with the father's comment about "I don't care about the younger one, at least spare the older one" and the fact that you only see one of the sons after he starts feeding the father, I'm guessing the ribs/most of the meat came from the kid we don't see after the start of the chapter.

@dononono Not sure if you're being sarcastic considering how in your face it is. But he was cutting up the child (lamb) and feeding it to the dad. Then the dad (bull) and feeding him to his son.

@lionfromnorth: You do realize that they been doing that to the people of the kingdom. The kids knew what was going on they were monster the moment they learn about the meat they were eating and enjoyed.

Somebody who read the original novel can say if it's close to finish or there's still a lot of people to go ?

I don't think that makes sense for this story to be more that 1 volume

Dex-chan lover
@lionfromnorth
That's the point of these manga. Showing you human refuse that are "justified" in being human refuse. That's why it is so boring - anyone can be an edgy poser shit, nothing interesting in that - it takes neither effort, luck, intelligence, discipline or whatever. All things considered, I still fail to realize the appeal that people speak of.

Double-page supporter
And the manga written by an angsty 14 year old still continues...

Dex-chan lover
@criver then why are you here? if you hate it so much why?Its like going to a Brittney spears concert just to talk shit about her

@Kaiju was a bit ambiguous who he was feeding the kids since it was a tongue I'm assuming he was feeding the kids themselves like the father and that's why he was pleading to save the older son. Also doubt he fed them the mother since her body is poisoned.

@criver who the fuck says “human refuse” it’s so cringe lol and what makes him a “poser” just curios, also if you don’t find any appeal from this manga why do you read it?

Dex-chan lover
@Hades3x I like the art. I am also curious how stupid the story will get.

@Chrondoz You seem to be bothered by my vocabulary? As for the poser part - it feels like the MC is posing the whole time, rather than genuinely just going for revenge. The insane savagery and manic glee of actual revenge is nowhere to be found. He's not living it - it feels like he's just doing it to pose as an edgy kid.

Users who are viewing this thread