Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

RIP Connie you you'll always be female on my eyes.
UwU
Also Fuck you Raul.

Dex-chan lover
@criver you're being a hypocrite if you say this didn't appeal to you since you said it for yourself: "I like the art. I am also curious how stupid the story will get." That's what people with common sense regard as being appealed. Not everybody wanted to read serious stories all the time, sometimes over the edge ridiculous story can entertain us more than an epicly written stories.

Lol people said "trash, edgy story, Poser MC" like we know that, this is not a great manga with incredible story or anything. as kuraiaku said ,sometimes people just want to read ridiculous manga like this rather than the serious one because its more entertaining.

Supporter
What happened to the knife on page 7? Was that supposed to symbolize him cutting the kid?

After all the violence in this manga he could have just shown that, too.

Dex-chan lover
@Kuraiaku
I clearly meant the plot and the characters, aka everything except for the art, so nothing hypocritical about it.
Maybe you will elaborate on the appeal of the story. The fact that I fail to see it, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist after all.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmmmm seems to raw, Gordon Ramsey would be very unplease with our chef of a MC and man for edgy manga they sure being soft come on I need more disturbing than being so vague. On another note how many people is the Mc going to fuck up down the line till he gets back to the princess ?

@criver Ahh okay I get that but I’m not sure if we are reading the same story lol Not sure what constitutes “genuine revenge” but he seems to be getting it just fine lol I mean did you not just read the chapter?

Dex-chan lover
@Chrondoz As in he's not acting like a person enjoying getting revenge - he's acting like a host on a TV show that was asked to be as edgy as possible while posing for the camera. Some surreal 4th wall breaking.

I just can't take it seriously due to that. It's like a revenge story, but without the revenge, and instead we get some emo kid posing that he's supposedly getting "revenge".

Double-page supporter
while he may be acting in a horrible manner he's literally just doing "do onto others as they would have done to you"

Srsly every person in the slightest bit of power in this series is being dealt their well deserved karma by him.

Users who are viewing this thread