Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

I hope the female researcher got immortality, only to be formless without any organs but with consciousness, keeping inside the jar forever.

I genuinely can't believe that I have enough absentminded patience to wait for new chapters of this.
But hey, I'm having enough fun with this whole " 'akame ga kill' levels of sick fucks except with guaranteed and swift comeuppances! " thing so yeah

Dex-chan lover
@Kefrayba not really considering real life humans would also use the same strategy. Just replace demons with words like Jews Russian American Chinese etc and depending on which nation or era you are talking about they'd be up and arms killing people.

I mean some people in China are blaming america for the virus Instead if their own government if the internet doesn't excist i bet china will run with that story.

Hitler is a one dimentional villain I guess dude has human experiments going on too lol

Fed-Kun's army
My god..... Just caught up on the chaps and oh boi I'm loving this story so far haha!!! And Raoul is highkey cute so plus points on that!!!!!! Yaaay!!!!!

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 At least people in the royal capital seems to know nothing about all these corruptions. Seemingly because they weren't effected by them, or no one was left to spread the news.

Hitler probably initiate and approved the human experiments. Those aren't exclusive to Nazi German in WWII. Japan did their own human experiment. USA did their own human experiment as well.

One dimensional villain were those that were created simply to be taken down by the hero, with little else going on.

Aggregator gang
This chapter is somewhat feel kinda rushed, in the pace of the story, at least to me it felt that way. Not that I'm complaining.
Can't wait for what's awaiting for them by Raoul.

I'll be seeing you kind folks again next month.

Sterile-looking metal lab and plastic bags in a medieval setting. Evil woman doctor has a zipper.

Dex-chan lover
EDGE AGAINST EDGE
WHO WOULD BE EDGIER

Tbh, those that complaint about how stupidly edgy and comical evil everyone is needs to stop reading it. The author had shown how stupid it is and the rest are here just for the edge shitshow

Aggregator gang
When everyone is super, no one is.

Basically that's how it feels for me for this story. The MC no longer feels unique when everyone is just as crazy as the next person.

mmm this is starting to get boring , we all already know what is going to happen next , the MC will play and torture that crazy woman .
I want some developtment to the main Plot. i was expecting the other gods to watch all the horrific actions of the MC and send someone as powerful as him to stop him , that would be interesting

I'm convinced that these "humans" are actually the real demons of that world, and the demons themselves are the good people.
Poor MC just got summoned by the wrong side.

Dex-chan lover
@kite722

I'm guessing "demons" are almost unintelligible creatures akin to humans with wild animal instincts that have no selfish desires but self-preservation.

The demon lord and his army are simply the corruption of the world taking form as blighted creatures that haunt a wasted territory or simply another race that the humans are not in favor of due to either appearance or ability.

Why is everyone evil?
What is even the plot?
When demons com'in?
Will we have development?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh its kinda like errrrrrr the one where theyre all locked in a school and force to fight but theres no food, only water, a kettle, and a pot.

Users who are viewing this thread