Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
I know there's a lot of assholes even IRL too, but seems like there's too much around him lol. Instead of mixed between good and bad people, every single one of them is an assholes, no one even feel guilty about what they're doing.

Double-page supporter
@kuroansatsu yup, it pretty much seems anyone in any position of decent power is completely corrupted. It seems only the low class of society seem to be decent people, who are also unfortunately oblivious to everything.

Dex-chan lover
>sadistic Princess
>cannibal General
>now, an unethical human researcher

I'm loving this too much. All we need is a Jaeger subjugation unit and we have an AgK I've always wanted.

Group Leader
Some novel sources:
+62: https://slink.web.id/novel/fukushuu-wo-koinegau-saikyou-yuusha-wa-yami-no-chikara-de-senmetsu-musou-suru
Sp: https://gbtraduccionesblog.wordpress.com/2019/03/17/fukushuu-wo-koinegau-saikyou-yuusha-wa-yami-no-chikara-de-senmetsu-musou-suru/
En: 404

You would think word would spread about the lies of the government but apparently these civilians have never gossiped in their lives I guess.

I don't care about the detail i just love this killing bad guys manga

Dex-chan lover
wow, this world sucks. Why be a hero for such a crappy world, avenger is much better

Aggregator gang
Oh this world is so fucked up that this shit does suprise me anymore.
Scheming through the backstory to get to the real stuff. I just want me some mc action. Next episode doctor getting the best checkup of her life from our mc.
Can't wait.

Dex-chan lover
I'm no doctor but I don't think such diverse groups of test subject are good for testing experimental drug not to mention that she doesn't have any of their data (weight, medical history, allergy etc) prior to testing so they all got the same dosage. Any doctor can comment here?

Users who are viewing this thread