Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
The author has an already stablished formula of giving us the most decadent and psychopathic villain who wronged our hero in the past, then the hero appears and delivers the most ironic and sadistic punishment possibly, which in return to us readers gives us quite the catharsis.
My only question is ¿How the hell did the hero didn't break before his death knowing that he was working alongside these monsters?

I guess you can kind of say that this world isn't held back by religious beliefs suppression as science and human testing is possible.

Dex-chan lover
I wish there was even a modicum of sanity in these humans, cause getting revenge on people who are literally insane definitely knocks down the satisfaction. They don't all need to be absolute sadists to be worthy of some brutal revenge.

I mean with how literally everyone but his village apparently in on some sort of heinous act, it's amazing he never realized he was fighting for the wrong team. Hell, we'll probably get a flashback how his village was really prostituting out his mother and sister too for good measure, and then the last boss will be the sister who is somehow also revived, and revealed the whole thing was a set up by her to destroy all humans or something.

Dex-chan lover
Are you saying the hero went through his initial journey without noticing all the trash around him?

Dex-chan lover
@ShadeLights Wasn't that just a flashback, and he's here now to take revenge on those things(seen in the flashback here) that happened back then? Black background normally means flashback in progress...

Dex-chan lover
Damn, forget about Edgy hero. Everyone is a fcking Psychopaths.

How come gods of this world aren't doing anything about this?

Contributor
All you guys questioning the rules of the world when you should really be questioning the author.

Keep in mind that he could have made everything sunshine and rainbows if he wanted to. He’s the one who’s making everyone inherently edgy, and if you’ve read this far you know why.

ADK

I like how the bad guys are being introduced before they are served their just desserts.

Dex-chan lover
Maximum edge

But really the whole nobility needs to be purged. MC bringing Isekai Revolution.

Double-page supporter
Researcher chick is hot asf, too bad she'll probably die...

Fed-Kun's army
I see people complaining but you know you come for your weekly dosage of edge 4lto go with your metal, don't lie embrace the edge and headbang harder

Dex-chan lover
So he either used the berserker formula on him, or he raised him as an undead. He already ate human flesh, so a ghoul sounds PERFECT.

Gotta say, though. They really lay the evil on thick with each character he's going to murder horribly next, don't they?

Dex-chan lover
@Riger I bet they're developing a new drug for something terrible. Like that drug in the previous chapter. Our edgelord is going to play doctor now, what fun. I bet he's going to OD one of them.

Fed-Kun's army
@renard because he is equally insane, only his insanity is directed to his desire to protect family and anyone precious to him.

@apollox1209 just business as usual, it’s all “god’s plan” who said god say nothing about it, that goddess clearly know what in store for him and she is delighted by the outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread