Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
yeah, well, we're all in for the horrors and such, but how come the Hero never knew of this. heck, how come the Gods and Godesses never knew of this. just baffling. well, let's see how it plays out. from the get-go, i would guess
doctor turns immortal but lands in her own flasks unable to ever recover
. (spoiler, in case my rotten mind guesses right)

@Nakanowatari
Aren't every upperclass people, especially those who are involved with politics, psychopaths too in real life? This manga took that fact to the extreme with gore and blood, but it isn't really that far from the truth...

i've had too much fluff, too much sugar lately. This has satisfied my urge for edge.
Thank you.
Now I need to find something to clean my eyes with.

Dex-chan lover
has been sometimes since I've read edgy revenge heroes... haaa~~ such a fine feeling of justice
88.gif

...okay I get it.
They are ALL evil. And nothing like necessary evils, or you know grey guys that will hide many things for at least the preservation of the State : they are ALL psycho... And the population is credule as fuck (and sorry, or all the people that work with the kingdom are bad, and that makes no sense, or there is no human to human communication, and that makes as little sense as before. And If you think that's is a parody reflecting the reality, for god sake open at least a book about politic / sociology, it's a pain in the ass). The credibility level is pretty bad.

Well, at least you feel good when they die.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the Goddess has some screws loose as well. After seeing that, the state of her world doesn't surprise me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

XL

Dex-chan lover
Some backstory to justified fucking this bitch next chapters, alright cool.

Dex-chan lover
the more fucked up everything is, the more it makes the MC look silly for just naively going along with them to begin with lol

Dex-chan lover
... That nation has to either have the most thorough intelligence agency , most effective counter-intelligence or best information control, because if any of those events we've seen so far had gotten out and believed, there would have been outcry

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini Outcry don't really matter in a univers where you have people who can kill armies by themself, that and it's the middle ages, if you wipe out a village, no one will ever know.

Aggregator gang
@Nakanowatari
It's in no way impossible for complete psychopaths and sociopaths to rise to the top of a society, especially when ethics won't hinder their methods. We just don't have cannibal-magic berserker drugs in real life (and let's hope it stays that way some time longer). But of course it's unsustainable. Never stopped it from being a course chosen by some leaders the question's always "how long it can last". You may only care about keeping the peasants off your neck long enough for you to die of old age with your riches and power in hand until that fateful day.

And that's where the fictional part comes in: Here, instead of angry mobs at the end when everything's fallen apart and half those responsible have already run off with your money overseas, or an invading army while they're fat and in power but with the infrastructure not quite so far gone the people themselves started their revolt... here we have an overpowered MC taking them on in a brutal vengeance quest.
He's an edgy chemo treatment for a nation in early stage IV country-cancer. A thoroughly-unfun-for-all-involved round of side-effects for everyone involved, but earlier than real countries who don't get treated until well after they're dead.

Fed-Kun's army
Is everyone in this world just fucking psychopaths?

Then again with such a dumb horny goddess in charge, maybe this was expected.

Supporter
What a horrible country to live in. Never knowing if your going to be kidnapped for some bizarre experiment, eaten, dissected etc.

Users who are viewing this thread