Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

I don't know why but I have the feeling that the calm guy will survive the "house of the dead" and will follow the hero afterwards...

Fed-Kun's army
@wankerLin
I find them calling him a hero funny, its like they all know he is the good guy and they deserve it and show him enough respect to not lie about it.

Contributor
j77_Av2KgfIdRRsfqDftOlhurAgAaZFJ1zhWDpy28Pc.png

Group Leader
That ending... too bad - I was sure that the white haired man would turn out to be the hero in disguise

i mean, these motherfucker literally Fucked the hero his entire life, i just need at least 1 person that he has a grudge against, even though they are Genially Nice people and had no other option but to do [insert revenge reason here] to save their people or some shit

its about time for the author to give us some decent "villain" in the series, no?
its hard liking the mc if everyone in the series is complete dogshit.

Group Leader
OK this chapter is too easy to read, he altered his body to look different so he could gain trust. He was a former hero so its easy for him to recreate the King's Seal to create the fake document. He will show them a small but a dim light of hope that would make them feel safe, like they have a hope BUT he will crush that with his big reveal.
YADAYADAYDAYDYAYDAYDAYDYAYDAYDYADYAYDAYDYAYDA

Boooooooooooring. Git Gud Nuub

Fed-Kun's army
@bebekk12

That would be possible if the main character type is cunning, however he's not. So far he did everything be sheet force and cheat like ability.
So, in my conclusion that this manga going to be nothing but wishfulfilling revenge.

Users who are viewing this thread