Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
kinda feel bad for that one knight who is there to protect them, even though he did say the hero was ignorant of the world but that's just facts the hero really did trust everyone not his fault they were all evil, other than that the knight guy doesn't seem too bad

Dex-chan lover
I was about to say Lucas was actually the hero in disguise and the real Lucas was already killed, then I saw the last page. Though I suppose that could also be a mislead, for any number of reasons.

this is the best revenge hero manga out there, the hero is not retard to be going on rounds he is decisive and takes action

I knew it! There was someone on the roof with him it was the dead general doll.

Double-page supporter
yay more blood for the blood god~ you get to die, other get to die, heck everyone get to die :D
lets start the DOOT DOOT !!
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT
https://imgur.com/t/doom_eternal/9DduAgU

Fed-Kun's army
100$ that sole guardian is hero himself.
I'm so sure of this prediction

While I a still entertained, I am getting tired of the author having to showcase the blatant evilness of the MCs victims at every single opportunity. Yes, we get it, this guys are all bad and deserve whatever he is gonna do to them. No need to remind us every five pages.

Also I predict that knight guy Lucas is either gonna turn out to be just another kind of rotten EVIL, with his competence in this chapter only being there to make the MC look more awesome for defeating him or he is gonna decide to let the MC have his ways after seeing what this "enhancing drug" really does.

Dex-chan lover
No, there's no way to escape from the "vengeful" clown in his own manga. I swear, this will keep repeating the same formula - fodder villains appear, hero produces a farce while killing them, rinse and repeat.

Users who are viewing this thread