Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
The general's wife probably wasn't very delicious. The poison from that bolt must've spoiled her flesh.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm here for how literally every female character thus far has sublime design, artwork and curves. This artist is SO GOOD, its a shame they draw BL mostly

This is getting stale really, everytime MC meet with his former "comrade" shit just like "Yes i am the one who make you life edgier MC-kun and i am a bad guy!!". I hope in the future one of his former comrade has nothing to do with princess and side with MC-kun you know to replace the princess position and enstablish the empire?

Fed-Kun's army
@Army179
Agreed, I'm just reading this to see how far it will go/if there's gonna be someone who isn't actually fucked in the head who will be a friend of the mc.

Dex-chan lover
@SunSun You misunderstand. This is not unrealistic because the villains are cruel or because they kill, it is because of how they act when facing the MC - clowning around like typical villains from a cartoon if you will. To quote another user:

This is getting stale really, everytime MC meet with his former "comrade" shit just like "Yes i am the one who make you life edgier MC-kun and i am a bad guy!!".

They are one-dimensional, with no other characteristics than repeating that they are evil, and serve only as a plot device for MC's revenge and edginess.

Dex-chan lover
HEAVEN OR HELL DUEL 1 LET'S ROCK
tumblr_nawbzg7iNA1tj8ddgo3_640.gifv

Time and time again it's nothing but bigotry against cannibals. Do you know who is to blame? INCELS! Since they can't get laid, they instead have to be racist and homophobic towards people with a human meat preference. These intolerant incels such as the author of this story must be stopped from spreading their hate.

"If you hate a man for putting another man's meat in his mouth, how is that any different from hating homosexuals or people of color?"
- Martin Luther King Jr.

All this waiting just for this ?

This novel only have 1 volume, but for the look of it, they will probably take more that 30 chapters to finish it

Dex-chan lover
This mangaka sure doesn't like standard length and the art doesn't even excuse the length

Well, corrupted goddess rules the corrupted world of corrupted people in fake peace age, when normies do not know how corrupt their rulers is

Users who are viewing this thread