Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck did the king ordered to slaughter an entire village?! I'm not surprise that the princess is crazy!!!

Double-page supporter
The hero's power is awakened by resentment....hmmmmm.....

Double-page supporter
"Let's rock!"

This is why you're one of my favorite edge lords.

Fed-Kun's army
@Akikako to awaken the Hero's potential and make him be part of their cause to defeat the demons willingly. The path was laid for him so they could use him , but having him push forward because he was forced isn't as good as having him always remember that "the demons are bad and need to be stopped so people don't suffer what I suffered", that way he gets the driving force that pushes him forward in the journey no matter how bad things look.

It makes a lot more sense than the Princess doing, well, everything she had done up to now.

Dex-chan lover
@SightWarden Implying that there's no less stupid ways to go about it. The actual reason is that everything is contrived in order to lead to a revenge power trip type of story.

Double-page supporter
predicting MC will easily overpower the cannibal and causing all of his pride shatter before MC fully torturing him ...

Fed-Kun's army
@Darkimpetus
e28.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I was wrong. I thought this is another revenge isekai that MC will just go around killing and raping girls but it is a comedy in disguise and a pretty good one at that

1. Is the mc reincarnated from other world then was granted power from Goddess of Love to help this world
OR
2. Like in this chapter, he was born and raised in that village, got his power from that tragedies not goddess

WHICH ONE IS IT?!

Dex-chan lover
@Chinqz

1. but most possibly not really informed that he's a hero and was only simply reincarnated or he got his memory reset after the goddess encounter before reincarnation.

Double-page supporter
When the MC is playing the sarcasm card, his expression and behaviour are almost the same as Kumagawa. :)

Users who are viewing this thread