Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
this is becoming dull, I signed up for hilariously edgy, wheres the EDGE?

Double-page supporter
Yeap, becoming slow and boring plus it's hard to hate on the doctor

Double-page supporter
i don't know. it feels like he's being too nice. he made the general eat his son and used him as a puppet for the past few chapters.

then again his qualms with the general were a little more personal... but honestly, i expected bad people to be tormented. that's all i want.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm enjoying this series far more than I should. Perhaps maybe there is a screw loose somewhere in my head.

How the fuck is it hard to hate on the doctor, just because some of you are a bunch of horndogs.smh
She would kiss you on the cheek only for you to be mutated as a disfigured drooling beserking abomination and she would be happy with the results, after having it tested on hunderts of innocent children.

Fed-Kun's army
The doctor isn't as crazy hot as every other woman previously. I think her punishment is only lenient so far for the build up. You all honestly think this chapter is it?

@Neutrophils

He's so hot because the artist draws BL.

it's amazing how many times the last page of any manga isn't very appropriate for kirei's signature

there's a woman swimming through corpses on that page, you know?

Double-page supporter
Thought it was going to be a different ending there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I haven't lost the game in years, but there it is on page 10. Hopefully the translators realize what they did.

I’m so mad because I have lost the game once more time. I hope trans are having a good laugh because they lost it now we have to suffered too.

Users who are viewing this thread