Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

99% sure, that woman has no idea on how to make a basic anaesthetic to save her life.... tats the only reason the Hero would give her that chance

Dex-chan lover
why would the villagers need to be punished? they weren't part of any experiment and didn't do anything bad. a bunch of mutated monsters run up to the gate and starts hitting it demanding for them to open and give them water, what kind of sane person would open the gate for that?

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomer Theirs more to it than the villagers just denying helping. Like how we found out that the "normal" hero family were cannibals known only to a few people.. You have to look at this manga with a very strict mind-set that no everything is what it seems. 99.9% of the country is sort of full of psychos that use people like animals or worse, however at the same time that could also not be the case.

Double-page supporter
now this is the level of gore and edge i expected of this manga.
the scat and piss, i was not.

@Doomer

i think it's a safe assumption that anyone that could remotely be called innocent are no longer alive.
He's not here to save anyone anymore. Pretty sure his goddess blessed his mission of destruction too.

We're absolutely sick for reading this.

I like it. This MC gets to do all the things I want to do to some very bad people in the world but can't because my superego is still healthily functioning.

Fed-Kun's army
The inevitably has come. Eventually he's going to be taking revenge for more and more minor stuff. Also the author should have balanced things so it doesn't just all skip from one revenge event to another. Eventually it just becomes boring.

Double-page supporter
@MolaCola

you're right. they didn't. in fact i was a little confused when i read those panels because it wasn't that clear what she was doing. but he made it clear exactly what was happening.

i've always expected blood to be in this type of manga but involving the other body fluids reminds me of fetish literature so it kind of gives me a weird vibe.
in the end, it's all in the name of revenge and he's going full scorched earth. they're all monsters now.

Users who are viewing this thread