Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

tbh for me, this "revenge" become less and less impactful, the princess chapter is the most satisfying revenge on this series IMO because they already establish the personal tension between the evil princess and MC and why we should care about the MC in the first place, and now it's just "Hey you guys doing bad things in the past, I am going to punish you~"

Dex-chan lover
guessing she'll make an antidote and just when she's happy she'll finally be able to be saved he smashes it in front of her or something.

Dex-chan lover
e d g e

@ninjazz
>now this is the level of gore and edge i expected of this manga.
>the scat and piss, i was not.
peepee_poopoo.pdf

Double-page supporter
At this point I'm just here to see what more our dark hero can do to torture people :D

Might be awakening to a rather fucked up interest with this one

Contributor
Amazing chapter, he did properly avenge with that fake hope spot.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer There's also the fact that they lost any capacity for reason, they could just have destroyed the wooden doors to drink water and probably the blood of villagers in the process.

Double-page supporter
This manga is like Spec Ops: The Line. One of the canon endings is to simply stop reading it.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what's happening half the time because the sfx isn't even translated and i just have to make a conclusion based on the body language and conversation so i gotta re-read every page just to make sense of it tsk

Group Leader
@Army179 But he’s not doing that out of good will or justice, the soldiers that were poisoned and transformed to monsters were his subordinates not random strangers. So he has the right to take revenge.

Dont let that fine ass go to waste man if you need to make her do a slave contract they have that right

The fact that she could get her mouth over the rim of that beaker means she has talents that could have been better served elsewhere...

Fed-Kun's army
*sip edge tea* ah my hero, how long is the revenge list ? Shouldn't you just nuke the entire country and call that George, also haven't seen a fucked up country like this since akame ga kill

Users who are viewing this thread