Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

@BananowyJE Considering battlefield logistics, supply lines and how valuable is water, it's not worth it. Too much of a hassle to deal with that and god know how much water just a platoon of those soldiers would consume... personally, if i had to supply it i would give it as a triumph card for a doomed soldier. It's going to die either way by the enemy or the drug but at least with the drug there is a chance he might survive and find water before dying and if he don't he will take down as many enemies as he can.

Aggregator gang
I can’t wait for this character to get her comeuppance and the author can move to the next character/s they throw out of the blue for the lead to get revenge. Rinse and repeat until it stops selling or he gets bored with it.

POTION OF BRAP
Potion, uncommon
After drinking this potion, you can use a bonus action to expel shit at a target within 30 feet of you. The target must make a DC 13 Constitution saving throw, taking 4d6 poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. All creatures within a 30 foot radius of you must also make a DC 13 Constitution saving throw, on a failed save the creature must take the Dash action and move away from you by the safest available route on each of its turns, unless there is nowhere to move. The effect ends after you die.

This chapter is very funny 🤣🤣🤣
It's one of the best chapters until now . Thanks for the chapter

my brain seems to not be in it's best condition... I can see an illusion where I can see the many tag that shouldn't even be there in the first place....

This is so good. If it were me, I'd first insert a metal nail up her pee hole, then destroy her girl parts and finally burn her up very slowly. I'm so looking forward to what happens next. Hope this gets updated soon!

@ILikeCocaColaWithMyNameOnIt What's so worrying about it? Isn't death beautiful and erotic? Condemning others would be hypocritical.
Though I have to say, while I do like killings, I like them to be elegant. Barbaric killings just show immaturity, inelegance and classlessness... albeit arousing but still a turn-off. Killing for vengeance is commonly inelegant, though an elegant individual or group may still do it elegantly.

Users who are viewing this thread