Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

am i the only one who thinks mc gonna lose in the end? cause in the beginning when he asked the goddess for more power she said no one even the hero himself can handle it. So my guess is there is a time limit and if ma boi doesn't hurry the f up he's gonna lose. Either that or he mentally loses it and really becomes a demon king killing innocent ppl

Fed-Kun's army
Why you always do this mangaka-san! CLIFFHANGER AGAIN?!

P.S. I'm guessing the saint the princess brought would definitely be useless against the Hero simply because the Goddess's blessings/resurrection on him is absolute!

i mean the princess can die anytime the hero wants but she still wants to poke him with a stick, why tho she really want to get fucked that hard? if i was him i would
needle the people i despise the most needle to the tip of the finger to the palm, to the toe, to the tongue, needle to the eye,
man needle hurts like the best stimulating too and the fear people get from it is rather satisfying

Double-page supporter
Let the massacre begin

Btw
Life post status that no one asked for:

just finished—“The day I became god”—
Shit was fucking depressing, my eyes are dry at this point from bawling my eyes out

jak

Contributor
I was wondering if the saint was also evil. Clearly she is.

Dex-chan lover
Seems the mamas boy is the only kinda innocent out there as he's scared of all this.

STARVE THEM! POISON THEIR WELLS! LET THEM SUFFER FROM HUNGER AND DEHYDRATION! LET THEM KILL AND EAT EACH OTHER!

LET THE HUNGER GAMES BEGIN!

...pls send help

Dex-chan lover
I'm so sure the hero has some kind of hate/love relationship with the princess at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread