Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️

The entire town is irredeemable, just burn the place down

This girl got the worst torture tbh. Not only got raped but she found out princess used her like a toy and the citizens she was protecting literally said "you fucking useless shit"

Who would have thought the world the Hero was in was the entire Circus World? Mild shocking.

You'd think the princess would learn something by now about how futile it is to try and fight this guy

Fed-Kun's army
@Claresilver47 honestly, mama boy and the mother are the most likeable characters of this entire story if you don't count MC. Just hope he doesn't kill the two of them, the dude doesn't look like he could harm a fly

No wonder raul locked the entire capital.

It's full of brainwashed citizen that like to lick princess' feet.

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously!!!
Like every human being in that nation is corrupted to the bone.
And also that Raul's party members are with princess, supporting her malice actions, they must be fucking punished..........
Well, it looks like, it's about time to purge the whole nation.

shits bout to go down. and i could hear the the Prin-cess-sama when he said that

Aggregator gang
You know the citizenry is abnormal when you view a mamacon as the normal one.

Double-page supporter
Princess Princess Princess Princess.. Poor sandra

Dex-chan lover
Personally, the only person close to the Princess I tolerate and wouldn't mind live after the shitstorm is the Mama's boy fiancée. Unless the author gives us a backstory of him being a grade A dick, He's just too much of a loser to be a threat.

When raoul appear at last page, i was kyaaing (even though im a man). Is it wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread