Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

Wait, the saintess said a line that the princess is the only one who can awaken the beast inside Raoul. Then what if the god that the saintess's religion is belongs to the goddess of love. Or she can even the goddess herself that wants Raoul to be an S since it is shown that the Goddess is an M and it is possible the goddess have a screw loose in her head.

So the saintess is the real mastermind?!

But tbh it doesn't feel like she did much, since the princess already has the thought to make Raoul her slave in the first place. Saintess just gave an extra boost of horni to Victoria.

okay... so i just want to know if she has always been this fucked up, or only became that way when the priestess used magic on her to get her to turn on the hero.. I cant remember previous chapters.

and even if she did have thoughts of turning him into a slave... would she have acted on that? I mean people have fucked up thoughts all the time, but don't act on em.

Double-page supporter
Fuck. So the princesss went from a degenerate pervert in love to a degenerate psychopath in love because of the saintess

it's always the church

Aggregator gang
@BloodEagle

Every person has a side they’d like to keep hidden, so I’m assuming the saintess only brought to the surface what was already there.

She only asked “What do you want to do to Roal?” She didn’t give any other suggestion.

Contributor
@All_Night i think, it's not mere resurfacing hidden desires, but actually multiplying them - "Princess will NEED to desire Rauol". All in all its brain manipulation.

Having desires and acting upon them is the major deciding line. The princess and the country did absolutely fucked up shit before this. But the Saintess 100% pushed her over the edge. I don't think she would've killed his entire village, him, his sister, and everyone involved with him. If not for what the Saintess did. But, that doesn't make up for all of the other horrible terrible and downright awful things she's done. She is thoroughly a terrible princess. But the saintess triggered actions that are what made him realize what was going on.

Users who are viewing this thread