Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

Fed-Kun's army
So the princess had some kind of twisted desire and love towards the hero. But I think that's normal, everyone thinks of that kind of stuff once in a while. The difference is between thinking about it and actually doing it.

For example you might be walking around the street, see someone and think about punching them in the face for not reason whatsoever. Or thinking about grabbing a baby and throwing it as hard as possible. I know this is a normal thing but I forgot the name of it....

Either way, what the Saintess did was pushing the princess to go through that barrier between "thought" and "action". She amplified her desires to become even more twisted. Was the princess already fucked in the head before this? Yeah, but now I can't help but to think that out of everyone else, she was the least bad person, unless the Saintess was also controlling the rest of characters but I don't think that's the case.

EDIT: I found the definition of what I was talking about, "The Imp of the Perverse"

If you think about it, this story is more realistic than some Hero or Isekai stories where there's always a happily ever after at the end like marrying the princess or becoming respected by everyone. Humans are sinful by nature after all. But this manga took that to the extreme.

@Dyrem Nah, more like delusional. Autocracy is one hell of a fucked up shit show even by earth standard.

But, this is like there's an actual country depraved to the lowest point that chant "bring back r of nanking!" as their national anthem.

Death won't be enough fo this heretic~
Ah... dont dont let her soul reincarnated~

Well... thank you for your hardwork ^^

Man this author already won the "how fast can you hate this character" creation speedrun

If i was the hero she coulda just asked and i woulda done it

Anyways this series is SHIT SHIT SHIT

So Saintess Cristiana was the true mastermind of Raoul’s downfall though the princess was already a lunatic and probably would have done something similar without the Saintess intervention. Can’t wait to see how the MC gets his revenge on her and I can’t wait to see the goddess make an appearance again.

I wonder who or what this "god" they are referring to is, knowing this manga, probably an asshole bent on killing him because of his power, either that, or this manga does something original for once and makes them try to kill him for his sins (another possibility is that the saintess is just bullshitting the whole way through)

Users who are viewing this thread