Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
lmao the situation only gets worse and worse for the princess
btw princess is hot when she doesn't open her mouth

@Willie29 After 30 chapters of the princess appearing to be behind everything, it turns out her father the king knew about everything and got fed up with her bullshit. So he disowned her just at the right moment for the hero to finish her off.
We don't yet know if the king is gonna be the new big bad or if he is neutral/ on Rauls side.

Tl;dr: Just a bunch of asspulls, which is was the entire story pretty much was since the beginning.

You know, I always found those ", yes?" at the end of a sentence weird. A ", right?" would be more fitting. So I asked my mother (an English teacher) if it was right, or if it was a certain country quirk, and she said it was most definitely wrong.
So I searched and found this: https://www.quora.com/Why-do-other-Europeans-often-end-sentences-with-Yes-when-speaking-English-as-a-second-language
And it coincides with what my mother told me.

Dex-chan lover
Nice backup plan, king. Though the world's rotten, we want to see if you're deserving of the Hero's Wrath.

Aggregator gang
Basically admitted to killing her own family in front of the crowd 👀

Aggregator gang
is it bad I just want the princess to join the hero and they do evil shit together?

Users who are viewing this thread