Furoufushi Shoujo no Naedoko Ryokouki - Ch. 3.2 - Slime and Karon Lakeside (II)

Dex-chan lover
That's the mystery that I meant. Those breeding attempts (disregarding the success rate) should have happened EVERYWHERE and should have happened FOR A LONG TIME, and yet no one knows.
Which would indicate that it's not happening frequently due to not being a quick and efficient method. That every once in a while some poor girl just happens to run into a monster that's desperate enough to try anything and gets abducted, raped, and returned a broken husk if at all and the monsters have next to nothing to show for it.

Dex-chan lover
Which would indicate that it's not happening frequently due to not being a quick and efficient method. That every once in a while some poor girl just happens to run into a monster that's desperate enough to try anything and gets abducted, raped, and returned a broken husk if at all and the monsters have next to nothing to show for it.
The monsters that attacked MC was not "desperate enough to try anything". They simply attacked and went straight to breeding. Like I said, the breeding success rate could have varied, but a lot of females (not only civilians but especially adventurers) should have known that those monsters will try to rape and breed them.

The controlled monster population doesn't necessarily mean that the breeding method is not quick and/or inefficient. It could also because the rape attempt itself was foiled or avoided. The female civilians could stay away, or if they're adventurers and strong enough they can kill those monsters instead.

Dex-chan lover
The monsters that attacked MC was not "desperate enough to try anything". They simply attacked and went straight to breeding.
The roper was injured, she healed it, it held up a tentacle and she started going to town on it. She's completely the one who instigated that breeding, which indicates that they're not typically prone to being the ones initiating things. The slime did, but the roper proves that they're not just going to go for anything that moves by default.
The controlled monster population doesn't necessarily mean that the breeding method is not quick and/or inefficient. It could also because the rape attempt itself was foiled or avoided. The female civilians could stay away, or if they're adventurers and strong enough they can kill those monsters instead.
You're now adding on even more examples of why it's not a quick or efficient method and would be a last resort in an attempt to explain why it should be happening constantly. Not only are there the logistical problems of used up bodies that Plute had to solve by modifying her own, but now there's the threat of death or injury in your assumption. Why would the monsters take such inefficient risks as the norm rather than in desperation?

Dex-chan lover
the fact that all monsters are rapists (disregarding the success rate of the breeding) should have been known to everyone. It's shouldn't be a locked, forbidden knowledge.
this is wrong, the banned book only listed which monster(s)
use other species female to breed, that's why its banned, it looked like every monster uses other species female to breed because MC only seeks out the one who do
compatible to breed with human female, because it listed human female can pregnant with various species

edit again: after read the WN again, the book only listed the species who uses human female as breeding tool/seedbed, and plute further read that human female can get pregnant with various species, it is implied not all monster uses human female to breed

so your assumption is still wrong

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So the slime basically sucks out everything from within to divide itself.
If she wasn't immortal/indestructible, she would have probably gotten her insides drained and dry of her mana. Transforming this... Breeding documentary quite more gruesome...

…. I can’t believe the shit I read.
well, for me personally that slime breed production to fast and instant, if you compare with how biology human body work's, and instant breast milk production, where the nutrients come from if she not eating foods.
that girl belly suddenly expand, it's must be hurt, not feels good.

Last edited:
So the slime basically sucks out everything from within to divide itself.
If she wasn't immortal/indestructible, she would have probably gotten her insides drained and dry of her mana. Transforming this... Breeding documentary quite more gruesome...
after reading from Chapter 1, the story did not say "she immortal" it's just can go back to Normal State and recovery from any disease.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so Ultra powerful healing factor
Yep, but she isnt inmune at mana drain, here is important, the spell in her body is school transmutation permanent ... if was adjuration or similar, with the mana drain maybe the spell "seal" wil break and she will in danger

Dex-chan lover
after reading from Chapter 1, the story did not say "she immortal" it's just can go back to Normal State and recovery from any disease.
The series is subtitled "The immortal girl's nursery travelogue" (see chapter 2, bottom of page 6)

Dex-chan lover
The monsters that attacked MC was not "desperate enough to try anything". They simply attacked and went straight to breeding. Like I said, the breeding success rate could have varied, but a lot of females (not only civilians but especially adventurers) should have known that those monsters will try to rape and breed them.

I agree that if somewhat common monsters were at all likely to rape humanoid women, then it would certainly be common knowledge (or at least common rumor) among affected populations, even if the government successfully suppressed publications mentioning it. That's the kind of news that gets around.

Then again, the knowledge could circulate in monster-plagued rural areas as folk wisdom, while still remaining obscure to sheltered, upper-class students in the monster-free big city.

Dex-chan lover
I agree that if somewhat common monsters were at all likely to rape humanoid women, then it would certainly be common knowledge (or at least common rumor) among affected populations, even if the government successfully suppressed publications mentioning it. That's the kind of news that gets around.
Indeed. Even the most common, weakest monster (Slime) went to rape immediately, so the news would still spread among those who lives close to monster habitats, especially among adventurers and soldiers because they're dealing with those monsters directly.

Then again, the knowledge could circulate in monster-plagued rural areas as folk wisdom, while still remaining obscure to sheltered, upper-class students in the monster-free big city.
I guess it'd make sense that it's a forbidden knowledge among actually-sheltered-people, but MC, who's also a student, was allowed to leave the city and went into monster habitats. They should have been educated about what they would be dealing with on the field.

Dex-chan lover
This is still peak scientific manga about monster/human reproduction eh.
Fantastic.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
well, for me personally that slime breed production to fast and instant, if you compare with how biology human body work's, and instant breast milk production, where the nutrients come from if she not eating foods.
that girl belly suddenly expand, it's must be hurt, not feels good.
Oh, I’m not questioning the science of it, just my life choices that led me to contemplate such things…

kinda dissapoint abit it didnt have like super good pose and angle like this and this. but then again Hirno is just too good

Users who are viewing this thread