Futoku no Guild - Vol. 12 Ch. 71 - World Tree Festival

Thanks for the translation!
Man it's so cool to see a big part of the female cast together, can't wait for the next chapters. San lewds give me life :smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
town patrol is rightfully jealous but so off the mark at the same time lmfao
Yeah, they think he is a chad but with the girls he's a sad ... I'll stop. It was funny with them picturing him exactly the opposite of who he really is ... but really should be (gutter brain talking, lol). Really funny part is that ... they would actually let him if he wanted.

Dex-chan lover
town patrol is rightfully jealous but so off the mark at the same time lmfao
I wish that Noma and the other two would have shown up when the guards were already down, and we'd have got an imaginary harem scene with them, too...

Double-page supporter
Oh man I missed the ecchi on this series, I hope we get more of it soon, it's been a while

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, they think he is a chad but with the girls he's a sad ... I'll stop. It was funny with them picturing him exactly the opposite of who he really is ... but really should be (gutter brain talking, lol). Really funny part is that ... they would actually let him if he wanted.
The part that makes it funny is that he doesn’t really have a thing for any of the girls but they would all let him do anything to them.

It’s funnier that the one girl he does want (Enome) doesn’t like him in that way.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Date with just two beautiful girls? Dont do him dirty bro, he is with his harem bro...
XD...

Users who are viewing this thread