Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
After a long wait, this chapter all of a sudden drops a bomb. Why do I get the feeling things won't turn out as smoothly as we want?

Fed-Kun's army
On a side note, Ave Maria?
I don't know if that's a fitting Christmas song, but at least it's not Mariah Carey
Anything but that, God please...:notlikethis:
Bro, in Poland we're tortured every year by "Last Christmas".
Imagine hearing the same shit every year for like 40 years, I'd take Mariah Carey over this even if it's shit, just for something different:aquadrink:

Imagine hearing the same shit every year for like 40 years, I'd take Mariah Carey over this even if it's shit, just for something different:aquadrink:
I'm form Hungary, and man same, fuck Last Christmas

Dex-chan lover
RAAAAHHHHHH GET THE BAG MY KING RAAAAAHHHHH IM A BELIEVER TILL THE END 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🔥🔥💯💯💯💯💯🔛🔝

Wow, I did not see that coming.

This took forever and I was expecting having to wait a couple more years.

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day, you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I′ll give it to someone special

Fed-Kun's army
Nope. In America that song's played just as much. I'm actually used to hearing Last Christmas a lot more than Mariah Carey during this time and it's the one that's tortured me a lot more. It really just depends on what store you're at but they're both usually part of the same setlist of Christmas songs.

Users who are viewing this thread