Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 6 Ch. 35

Double-page supporter
I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD
IF I WAS HIM I WOULDVE CONFESSED TO HER ALREADY INSTEAD OF THE BLACK HAIRED RETARTED HOE SIDE CHARACTER

@Smileyguy the thing is he tries conciously not to be aware of her because admiting to himself that he's starting to like Akari would be dishonest to Shiori, she is his priority now and that wont change untill Akari makes her intentions clear to him

Author needs to stop the bs drama and just have them confess already. It's a once a month release so at this pace we'll ring in the new year again before they get together, and the longer this pre confession shit goes on the less people will still be reading after they get together

Yeah I think I'm putting this manga on hold until some actual progress is made

Double-page supporter
Am I the only one who thinks it’s not nearly as dragging as so many other shitty romcoms? Or at least, I think it’s cute enough to justify it

Wh- What is this cute creature?

Drama is dragging, but holy shit her face when she was in the maid outfit.

This is a bit confusing. I thought it was already determined that they could switch partners now.

t28

Dex-chan lover
“I need to hurry up and put a stop to this... but 10 more seconds should be fine”

Dex-chan lover
I know it's unfair of me to say this since it had been only 2 or 3 chapters since they were A rank but this drama way overstayed its welcome with the manga being once per month.

Users who are viewing this thread