Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - A Savage Beastmaster (2)

Dex-chan lover
gee i wonder if in chapter 20 that pleb savage will be butchered or not, i hope he'll die slowly

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness Normally i would agree with you but that guy is just so... unimaginative, that the quicker he dies the better, principally if we can go to more interesting arcs.

Dex-chan lover
Generic villain with shallow motivations. Quality writing at its finest.

Dex-chan lover
Boring opponent, the old "psychopath just wanting to see people suffer" trope. Not interesting in the slightest. He should have been just killed off quickly, Arc could have done so easily, but no, gotta drag this fight out unneccessarily.

Dex-chan lover
I have to agree with the predominant opinion: That villain isn't interesting enough to keep around even a single extra page. It would have been better if he had been torturing and mutilating the captured people to turn them into mutant/chimeras. Then Arc & Co would have needed to face the dilemma of what to do with the victims, whether to end their suffering or try to find a way to help them. Or something else along those lines, instead of just torturing and killing them for cheap psycho amusement.

Double-page supporter
Let's hope it's a couple of chapters of neat hydra-fighting and then we off the villain without too much trouble.

Dex-chan lover
Funny thing is why dont he dimensional moove and cut the beast tamer.. beast tamer is one of my top 3 power i want but we are really weak in close combat

Dex-chan lover
Err... why is the beast tamer still unscathed when he finished the bear? .... isekai logic for villain where final boss for the arc need to appear before mid boss died?

Maan, his emotions are being supressed since he is an undead, yet he become so pissed off now...

Dex-chan lover
To at least to satisfy all the parties involved we can agree that the death of this 'o so great villain' be quick but brutal.

Dex-chan lover
MC rule number umpteenth: Always attack minions first before the boss.

I hate that this series is monthly. It feels like forever waiting and the chapters are so damn short.

Dex-chan lover
Not even ponta's fluffiness could beat the little imp,lucky it was weak

Users who are viewing this thread