Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.94 - Kaede Tokimura’s Memories

Double-page supporter
Were never gonna learn how to clean things again are we?

Dex-chan lover
We are passing from domestic cleaning to "things that can't be clean no matter how much you wash them".

You go to buy the hard copy of this.
"Can i get get every chapter"
"Yes That will be $3 each chapter but chapter 8 is $50

If this manga was numbered properly, it wouldn't piss me off nearly as much as it does now.

Group Leader
Next cleaning tip: how to wash blood and other body fluids from a school uniform.

Aggregator gang
kinda reminds me of mirai nikki ep where the high priest convinced his followers to cleanse themselves of their sins by raping an orphan

We go from forgetting underwear to bordering on rape? Damn Author, Goblin Slayer get to you?

Dex-chan lover
There is a line and we have clearly crossed it, but let's keep on going and see what happens!

For the record, I'm not talking about the content. I'm talking about the chapter numbers.

Contributor
Is the author really publishing such short chapters? I wish he would publish regular, 20 page shit, even if it took a month. I'm fine with that. This is just such little content, and it feels like he's creating filler.

Double-page supporter
Holy shit everyone here is losing their MINDS and it is so justified. What the fuck is even happening right now!

Users who are viewing this thread