Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.94 - Kaede Tokimura’s Memories

Dex-chan lover
guys nothing is gonna happen relax, beta MC probably gonna be taking pictures or some bullshit and then scream for the teachers or something

Group Leader
well it was nice while it lasted, can't believe there's unnecessary drama after just 8 chapters

Double-page supporter
@Phuocphuc46 I think this is still just a side chapter, it starts from 8.6 after all. 8 is a finished chapter and 8.5 doesn't connect to this directly, the only connection is that he says he won't wash her panties and she runs out of clean pairs.

is rape normal in Japanese high schools?

or is it just a cheap gimmick to show that MC is good guy

So lemme guess A) She actually does get molested by the Yankee students or B) Dumb MC steps in and stops them by becoming their punching bag? Hr Mmmmmm I wonder which one I should choose. I really wish that the author would go back to the original premise of the story. I'm down for backstory. I love my eechi. But goddammit - this is getting ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
Let's stop with the hate guys.
Here, just look at this for a moment
This+boat+_4cb27f749c754de9eded58aa15450391.png

Group Leader
REMEMBER WHEN THIS WAS ABOUT CLEANING?

So close to dropping this.

So is the author saying that if we see a stain we have to lick or rape it? I was taught how to clean a different way.

Dex-chan lover
@Uvenam Unsurprisingly, rape is quite normal in Japanese society. Rape victims reports often dismissed by the police so the official count rape reports is very low. That made Japan has pseudo 'safe country' image.

Users who are viewing this thread